Heritage Design Interior - Pure in Black/Atacama Beige - Talk to me

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2023, 01:58 AM
null
Rennlist Member

Received 460 Likes on 220 Posts
Default Heritage Design Interior - Pure in Black/Atacama Beige - Talk to me

Anyone have this interior?

My first world problem is the discontinuation of the Iceland Green interior. That was the only interior color that appealed to me, and now trying to find alternatives.

One might be the Black / Atacama option, but two things:
  • In some images, it looks like the leather has a pink / rose tint to it, which I definitely do not want.
  • The corduroy is... well... corduroy
Anyone who has actual hands-on / physical experience with this interior willing to share their thoughts on it, in terms of the hue of the leather, as well as the practical / day-to-day liveability / wear / lint-collecting characteristics of the corduroy?

Would love any first-person pros / cons from those who've had experience with it...

Thanks in advance...
Old 03-09-2023, 05:22 AM
Izzone
Nordschleife Master

Received 292 Likes on 147 Posts

I have it and love it
Old 03-09-2023, 10:16 AM
brianja
Rennlist Member

Received 690 Likes on 268 Posts

I have black/iceland in my car and have seen the black/atacama in person on a heritage targa at my dealership.

The atacama interior is beautiful. I would call it "cream". I did not notice any pink-ish tones to it at all.

Atacama will be very nice paired with nearly all of the colors that you would put iceland with. It will just be missing the green undertones that iceland provides in certain lighting.
Old 03-09-2023, 10:17 AM
null
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Izzone
I have it and love it
Thanks for the reply. Does the leather have any sort of pinkish / rose-ish tint to it (any pictures?)? And do you have any issues with the corduroy at all? Some say it gathers lint like crazy... Do you believe it will be durable and easy to keep clean?

Again, thanks for any input you can share...

Old 03-09-2023, 11:44 AM
null
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by brianja
I have black/iceland in my car and have seen the black/atacama in person on a heritage targa at my dealership.

The atacama interior is beautiful. I would call it "cream". I did not notice any pink-ish tones to it at all.

Atacama will be very nice paired with nearly all of the colors that you would put iceland with. It will just be missing the green undertones that iceland provides in certain lighting.
Thanks (didn't see your message when I posted mine, or would have thanked you earlier); I appreciate the input!
Old 03-09-2023, 12:12 PM
brianja
Rennlist Member

Received 690 Likes on 268 Posts

Originally Posted by null
Thanks (didn't see your message when I posted mine, or would have thanked you earlier); I appreciate the input!
Any time.

It's worth noting that the atacama leather has a great feel to it. It feels more soft and supple like the "club leather" options than the typical Porsche leather. You can't tell that from photos, but it was really nice in person.

Quick Reply: Heritage Design Interior - Pure in Black/Atacama Beige - Talk to me