Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wheel cleaning

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2023, 10:04 PM
Spotty-Dog
Intermediate

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts

I have yet to find a brush that will fit between the caliper and the rim. I have dedicated wheel brushes but the clearance between the CCB calipers and the rim is so small the only thing I can use is a Swiffer duster handle with a J-cloth wrapped around the blades.

The alternative is to roll the car forward a wee bit to get to the part that was behind the calipers.
Old 02-20-2023, 10:19 PM
Tobeit
Rennlist Member

Received 1,516 Likes on 744 Posts

Originally Posted by Spotty-Dog
I have yet to find a brush that will fit between the caliper and the rim. I have dedicated wheel brushes but the clearance between the CCB calipers and the rim is so small the only thing I can use is a Swiffer duster handle with a J-cloth wrapped around the blades.

The alternative is to roll the car forward a wee bit to get to the part that was behind the calipers.
there are plenty of specialty brushes that can go in between that gap. Go to a local detailing shop they may have a good selection. They typically have a skinny stem, long, soft bristles that are not too dense/many. That is so the bristles can fold and almost lay done on the stem when brushing. I can look if I can find a link to the one I am using but there are many.

Quick Reply: Wheel cleaning