Sponsored by:

HELP! Order locks in 25 days! 2023 992 GTS CAB

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2022, 12:50 PM
Jturner78
Advanced

Received 101 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by AlfaQV2019
Congrats! GTS Cab drives like a dream. No shortage of power and enough sound/emotion by today’s standards to keep you entertained.

2 exterior options I would spec if I had the chance to do it again would be sport design side skirts and exterior mirror base in exterior color. The side skirts make the car look lower and more premium than the base matte black plastic and mirrors just tie the look together. Also I didn’t get exclusive design fuel cap and it is a let down every time you go to pump gas with the cheap standard gas cap. Think of $160 as less than a 1% gratuity on delivery.

Interior trim in exterior color would pop and look color in shark blue as a no cost option.

One of my favorite options I have is illuminated door sill guards in CF. Doesn’t have to be carbon fiber but the illuminated looks is awesome and feels special everytime you open the door. It’s a lot of light as the model name is quite long ha

cheers
Thanks. The sport design skirts were on the build until I saw a local guys S cab who added the GT3 skirts. . . offers more stone protection more aggressive, ties in the black in the front and back bumpers. They are less than $500 so I'll order those once the car is on its way. I keep going back and forth on the painted mirror base. I really like the contract of the dark with the black headlights and wheels. I live in NJ so I cannot fill my own car but honestly I'll add after. Since the car is at MSRP which is good these days, still cheaper to order after and I like to tinker

Interior in exterior color was on one build, concerned it was too much as it is an intense color. I had the aluminum on an old Macan S It was basic but better than the piano black.

Door sills are also something my SA recommended. I have kids that step on them so unsure yet. . .

Thanks for the feedback - much to think about.
Old 09-04-2022, 01:22 PM
Zakato70
Advanced

Received 90 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by AlfaQV2019
.....Also I didn’t get exclusive design fuel cap and it is a let down every time you go to pump gas with the cheap standard gas cap. Think of $160 as less than a 1% gratuity on delivery.
I felt that to the bone.....Good news, it can be ordered from Suncoast for $149.95, a slightly higher than 6% discount. Hope you knock out one of your two regrets. I'll be ordering it when my car arrives.

The following users liked this post:
AlfaQV2019 (09-05-2022)

Quick Reply: HELP! Order locks in 25 days! 2023 992 GTS CAB