Sponsored by:

Chrono Clock Housing?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2022, 02:24 AM
svkarl
Rennlist Member

Received 283 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by Tobeit
this looks super nice. The chrono with extra dial also looks quite nice. On my standard chrono the digital clock is barely readable.

I bought used and unfortunately the one option it did not come with is leather (and of course. I deviated stitching either). I wonder how difficult it is to update the dashboard to have the leather edge. To match the seats I would be even okay with just black stitching.
Tobeit, Frank can do the entire interior (roof, floor, everything) and the frunk in leather, with or without deviated stitching if you want. I saw a 991.2 in his shop last month that had been fully redone and it was incredible. Obviously that’s extreme but their capabilities are staggering, he’s super easy to connect with and a great guy, you won’t be disappointed.
Old 08-22-2022, 08:48 AM
Tobeit
Rennlist Member

Received 1,516 Likes on 744 Posts

Originally Posted by svkarl
Tobeit, Frank can do the entire interior (roof, floor, everything) and the frunk in leather, with or without deviated stitching if you want. I saw a 991.2 in his shop last month that had been fully redone and it was incredible. Obviously that’s extreme but their capabilities are staggering, he’s super easy to connect with and a great guy, you won’t be disappointed.
thanks! will reach out again to them.

Quick Reply: Chrono Clock Housing?