Sports Exhaust System vs (Free Italian) Quad Pipes with Aftermarket Upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2022, 06:59 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 687 Likes on 437 Posts

Fabspeed offers the world best after market exhaust solutions that make your car sound how it should while increasing the performance of the vehicle. Right now we are launching a 5% Rennlist member discount on all products. Please feel free to email me with details!

Old 08-02-2022, 07:25 PM
Fullyield
Drifting

Received 1,502 Likes on 937 Posts

Thank you for posting Fabspeed. I am, in fact, looking at aftermarket exhausts for my 992S with PSE. I have been considering an Akrapovic titanium slip on and a Soul SS system. I looked at your products on your website. I am open to any suggestions or recommendations that you might have? I had a Maxflo system on my 997 and liked the sound.
Old 08-03-2022, 01:48 PM
Tifoso
Rennlist Member

Received 131 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by RudyP
Weird since I thought I was pretty clear but I don’t dislike nice sounding engine notes (I love the way my GT3, F355 or Vantage sound for example) but the artificial, farty note of the 3L turbo is not a *nice* engine note IMO and I’d prefer they tone it down and definitely don’t want those farts and burbles. There is no such thing as “sounding like a sports car” since they all sound different.
I can't speak from personal experience on the 992 PSE yet (need to wait for my GTS to arrive in Sept), but while I love me a loud, robust-sounding exhaust, I too am decidedly NOT a fan of farts and burbles on the overrun. Though I am also a big fan of EVs, so maybe that explains it.

Quick Reply: Sports Exhaust System vs (Free Italian) Quad Pipes with Aftermarket Upgrade