New 992 Guy Here - Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2022, 07:07 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 684 Likes on 436 Posts

Hello Fabspeed Motorsports offers the best exhaust made in the USA. We have been leading the industry for 25 years with our experience and craftsmanship. If you want true sports car performance and sound accompanied by a tier 1 manufactured product look no further! Right now we are hosting a sale for all Rennlist members. Please feel free to email me with any questions I would love to answer them!

Old 08-03-2022, 07:18 AM
Fullyield
Drifting

Received 1,442 Likes on 911 Posts

Originally Posted by Soul Performance
Our 992 Valved Exhaust will give you car a nice character change. Since you still have the OEM valves in place, you will notice the biggest the difference on start-up and over 4000 rpms when the valves open. This is a great exhaust for those that want an enhancement to the OEM tone. You can add high-flow cats and a tune that can enable you to open the valves all the time or have them function in normal PSE mode. DM me for details. The power gains are pretty phenominal, but I would say to try the Valved Exhaust first and see how you like it.

Keep in mind that all exhausts will mellow out in about 1000 miles. This is from the heat cycling of the material (T304L Stainless in our case) and a fine layer of carbon build up on the inside of the exhaust.

If anyone is interested in SOUL, please don't hesitate to shoot me a DM.

Dave @ SOUL
What is the difference between the Soul “Valved” exhaust and the Soul “Valveless” exhaust.How are the OEM valves and electronics removed? Thanks for your explanation in advance.

Quick Reply: New 992 Guy Here - Exhaust