Notices
992 2019-Present The Forum for the Non-Turbo 911
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gracenote - Sporadic album cover displayed + radio on pause after few seconds?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2022, 07:17 AM
Frank996

Received 147 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Gracenote - Sporadic album cover displayed + radio on pause after few seconds?

Two things I have noticed lately.

1) Listening to the Radio (DAB+,) it has been a very long time, where the channel logo displayed only but not the current song's cover art. When I changed the channel (i.e. going one to the right) the album art came up for a few seconds (close to maybe 20-30 seconds) to then be replaced by the radio station logo. Then a few weeks ago, the album cover art came up every time a new song started (a few seconds delay for Gracenote to identify the song played) and worked as it should. Now it's back to not showing any cover art again...

2) I also noticed, that when I get into the car, the radio starts on the last channel I listened to but then pauses w/o me interferring with it. Not sure why it does this, but seems to also be on/off over longer periods of time.

I have not made any changes to the setting and did check that in Settings the media was set correctly to show cover art etc...

Any idea(s)? This is not anything I'm getting all upset about, but just wanted to know if anyone has the same "issue"?

Quick Reply: Gracenote - Sporadic album cover displayed + radio on pause after few seconds?