Sponsored by:

Received $500 voucher in lieu of electric steering column

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2023, 11:17 AM
1BTD
Instructor

Received 74 Likes on 37 Posts

That explanation makes sense and is entirely plausible BUT

I paid $2330 for 14 way seats w/memory option which I'm sure was the cost when I submitted my build in April and the cost of the car was never reduced

I don't know of any way to go back in the configurator to see when esc was deleted from memory package and cost before/after

No one at PCNA ever said vehicles ordered before xx date were to have esc and the cost of the option at that time was $2830. Your car was built after that date and the cost of that option was reduced by $xx to reflect esc was no longer included and for that reason you are ineligible….Would have been totally happy if that was the explanation I received. Unfortunately it wasn’t and for that reason I’m uncertain if I got screwed and am not happy with the experience.
Old 06-21-2023, 11:37 AM
Fullyield
Drifting

Received 1,502 Likes on 937 Posts

Originally Posted by 1BTD
That explanation makes sense and is entirely plausible BUT

I paid $2330 for 14 way seats w/memory option which I'm sure was the cost when I submitted my build in April and the cost of the car was never reduced

I don't know of any way to go back in the configurator to see when esc was deleted from memory package and cost before/after

No one at PCNA ever said vehicles ordered before xx date were to have esc and the cost of the option at that time was $2830. Your car was built after that date and the cost of that option was reduced by $xx to reflect esc was no longer included and for that reason you are ineligible….Would have been totally happy if that was the explanation I received. Unfortunately it wasn’t and for that reason I’m uncertain if I got screwed and am not happy with the experience.
I would contact PCNA like newTX911 to confirm coverage and/or use the internet “Wayback Machine” to check the configurator on date of build. But, I agree with your comment about Porsche customer service……it should pay you or explain why it is not paying you.
Old 06-21-2023, 11:04 PM
Jay99
Intermediate

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

Yes, used it this month. Not easy to do, needed to order from Parts Department of local Porsche Dealer. The Porsche Online Store would not accept the coupon code. Selected some cool Porsche Jackets for $500. Parts departmernt billed out my coupon code to an invoice. A couple weeks later my jackets arrived.

Last edited by Jay99; 06-21-2023 at 11:06 PM.

Quick Reply: Received $500 voucher in lieu of electric steering column