aerokit availability

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2022, 04:18 PM
tsjoel
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 133 Likes on 32 Posts
Default aerokit availability

Has anyone recently put in a build for a GTS with an aerokit? My SA keeps telling me that was only available for a a month and there is no end in sight for it to be available. He also told me that European delivery is not available due to covid. I see a lot of GTS cars with the aero kit and cant believe they were all ordered in the same month. I am not sure if he just doesn't want to submit my build with it. I also wonder what happens if he does and it isn't available. Will it just get bounced back to him and make him take it off?
Old 04-28-2022, 04:21 PM
shrimp money
Race Car

Received 5,334 Likes on 2,122 Posts

I think all of us with GTS and aerokit ordered right when allocations were first released in November.

It doesn’t hurt to add it, and it’ll get rejected if it’s not available.

Last edited by shrimp money; 04-28-2022 at 04:25 PM.
Old 04-28-2022, 04:25 PM
Stanley Rous
Advanced

Received 91 Likes on 30 Posts

My original build had an Aerokit back in November. It first disappeared from the configurator but remained on the dealer configurator and so my SA tried to place the order. It just got refused and we had to submit a new order without for it to be accepted. I have my car now. If they become available I might look to retrofit but not busting my ***** to.
Old 04-28-2022, 04:28 PM
woobiee
Pro

Received 990 Likes on 322 Posts

Euro Delivery is still happening. Myself and some others on RL have deliveries up through August. As of writing, the only consequence of COVID is the Zuffenhausen factory tour is not available.

Quick Reply: aerokit availability