Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SFL Conductor watch - Davisville ETA 3/21

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2022, 10:30 AM
Chillywon
Instructor

Received 46 Likes on 28 Posts

I may end up leaving with 2 of the cars on one of these South bound trucks. I’ve needed my *** kicked for 50 years. May as well be on the price of another 911 in this market.

You only live once and I’m not waiting months for a car ever again. You guys are killing me..lol.
Old 04-01-2022, 10:39 AM
Swayze
Instructor

Received 141 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimmy-D
Tease - need more ****. Snap some of the interior as well
Sorry I don’t have very many pics yet, had zero time and literally had to get in and give them money so I could get the car sent over for detail. Almost missed my flight, well theoretically, there were tornadoes around so it got delayed a million times. My wife took pics so once she sends them to me I’ll upload.

@Jimmy-D but let me tell you, that slate interior is beautiful the configurator doesn’t do it justice at all. I was a tiny bit concerned deviating from black with chalk stitch as I know that is 100% guaranteed. This Slate is like this beautiful dark gray that works so well with that awesome black brushed aluminum. I mean this car looks like it was designed by a guy that spent hundreds of hours on rennlist, YouTube and bugging Porsche dealers.
The following users liked this post:
TripleL (04-01-2022)
Old 04-01-2022, 11:44 AM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,451 Likes on 755 Posts

Originally Posted by Swayze
Sorry I don’t have very many pics yet, had zero time and literally had to get in and give them money so I could get the car sent over for detail. Almost missed my flight, well theoretically, there were tornadoes around so it got delayed a million times. My wife took pics so once she sends them to me I’ll upload.

@Jimmy-D but let me tell you, that slate interior is beautiful the configurator doesn’t do it justice at all. I was a tiny bit concerned deviating from black with chalk stitch as I know that is 100% guaranteed. This Slate is like this beautiful dark gray that works so well with that awesome black brushed aluminum. I mean this car looks like it was designed by a guy that spent hundreds of hours on rennlist, YouTube and bugging Porsche dealers.
Congrats!!! So glad you happy how it turned out.

Picking mine up at 11:30. SA has 3 deliveries today. I have the second one at 11:30

Goes to my Detailer on Wed. but not going to stop me from getting her a little dirty until then
Old 04-03-2022, 12:59 AM
Swayze
Instructor

Received 141 Likes on 77 Posts

@Jimmy-D I’m still out of town and my car is at the detail shop, so won’t have great pics for a while, but here are a few. Slate gray doesn’t capture the exact color in a photo, but it’s an awesome gray.

They didn’t wash it or touch the car in any place the didn’t have to in order to minimize chance of adding work for the PPF.

TripleL (04-08-2022)
Old 04-08-2022, 09:02 AM
Fsudoles
Advanced

Received 43 Likes on 26 Posts

Good Morning,

Is there anyone out there that disembarked from the SFL Conductor on March 29/30 in Jacksonville? We’re sitting here eleven plus days and 300 miles from the port and we’re still in “Port Processing”. Thanks in advance…our vehicle is destined for Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach.

EDIT-PTL!

Last edited by Fsudoles; 04-08-2022 at 01:47 PM.
Old 05-14-2022, 05:45 PM
Valeyard
Instructor

Received 117 Likes on 38 Posts

Not sure if this has been shared before, but apparently SFL's official website displays real time location of each of their ship, like https://www.sflcorp.com/fleet/golvis-conductor/
chong0 (05-15-2022)

Quick Reply: SFL Conductor watch - Davisville ETA 3/21