Sponsored by:

Front turning signal and parking light out

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2022, 09:40 AM
jk96
Track Day

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Front turning signal and parking light out

I have a 2022 992 with 600 miles on it. I am getting 2 warning messages. One is that the front turns signal is out and the other is that the front parking light is out. I can clearly see that both the front and side turning signal on the right do not work. So clearly this is not a bulb issue, but perhaps a fuse or connection issue. This might be a stupid question, but which is the front parking light? All the other lights seem to be working. Any suggestions on this problem or solution? Thanks!

Old 01-11-2022, 09:42 AM
detansinn
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 8,145 Likes on 3,010 Posts

Obvious warranty issue. It’s likely a connector problem or an LED manufacturing defect. Contact your dealer.
Old 09-16-2022, 08:53 AM
autofill help
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is the issue?

Originally Posted by jk96
I have a 2022 992 with 600 miles on it. I am getting 2 warning messages. One is that the front turns signal is out and the other is that the front parking light is out. I can clearly see that both the front and side turning signal on the right do not work. So clearly this is not a bulb issue, but perhaps a fuse or connection issue. This might be a stupid question, but which is the front parking light? All the other lights seem to be working. Any suggestions on this problem or solution? Thanks!

what is the issue and how do u fix it? Just picked my car from dealer. 5 mins later. I got same issue as y!
Old 09-16-2022, 10:18 AM
Jason Kim
3rd Gear

It turned out to be a bad wiring harness. Once they got the part, they were able to replace it in about 30 minutes. Covered by warranty.

Old 09-16-2022, 10:29 AM
autofill help
2nd Gear

Default Time?

Originally Posted by Jason Kim
It turned out to be a bad wiring harness. Once they got the part, they were able to replace it in about 30 minutes. Covered by warranty.
How long does it take them to get the parts ? SMH, I don’t even have inspection sticker yet / lol

Quick Reply: Front turning signal and parking light out