Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

4 GTS Config (Aerokit? Innodrive?)

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2021, 02:26 AM
TheIrishMan
Intermediate

Received 28 Likes on 13 Posts

I also have Innodrive on my 4GTS order. Regarding your options it’s a personal thing of course - personally I don’t like the Aerokit so did not spec.

I would spec the RaceTex seatbelt exit areas as you have headliner and sunvisors in RaceTex and after looking in my Porsche Zentrum (Porsche Dealer) it looked strange without this option and everything else around the seatbelt exit on the pillar being RaceTex.

Nice build though and congrats on the colour choice - I was not as brave (thought about Python, well was my daughters first choice) and went with Aventurine Green.

Shame about the price increase and I understand there may be another coming so probably if you are ready then order quick (you can change options later) to avoid additional cost.

Old 12-02-2021, 07:52 AM
Riddle
Track Day

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks for all your opinions. It is great to read all these different persepectives.

Originally Posted by TheIrishMan
I also have Innodrive on my 4GTS order. Regarding your options it’s a personal thing of course - personally I don’t like the Aerokit so did not spec.

I would spec the RaceTex seatbelt exit areas as you have headliner and sunvisors in RaceTex and after looking in my Porsche Zentrum (Porsche Dealer) it looked strange without this option and everything else around the seatbelt exit on the pillar being RaceTex.

Nice build though and congrats on the colour choice - I was not as brave (thought about Python, well was my daughters first choice) and went with Aventurine Green.

Shame about the price increase and I understand there may be another coming so probably if you are ready then order quick (you can change options later) to avoid additional cost.
I really love Aventurine Green and it would be my favourite colour for a C2S or maybe even Turbo.

The RaceTex seatbelt exits were on my list of options as well. My SA advised not to get it because the belt wears it down really fast - which makes it look worse than the stock seat belt exits. He also thinks that is the reason why Porsche made the RaceTex seat belt exits an extra option.

Thanks for the hint on placing my order quickly. I already did so before posting here . The price increase is annoying because it occurred on the SAME day (or early morning...) I placed my order. If times were different, my Porsche Zentrum might have granted a discount to make up for the price increase. But they did not offer anything besides a (hopefully) sincere excuse for scheduling my appointment a day too late

Quick Reply: 4 GTS Config (Aerokit? Innodrive?)