Sponsored by:

Dual sport tail pipes

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2021, 10:34 AM
TR772
Racer

Received 168 Likes on 88 Posts
Default Dual sport tail pipes

I see some posts in here with some beautiful full silver pipes, but in the configuration, the base dual pipes look like they have alot of black around the sides before the silver. The S, it appears they have more silver for whatever reason. Does anyone have some pics of what they have and if they came with it or aftermarket. Thanks so much.
Old 10-05-2021, 12:38 PM
Richard_Wallace
Rennlist Member

Received 1,726 Likes on 767 Posts

Originally Posted by TR772
I see some posts in here with some beautiful full silver pipes, but in the configuration, the base dual pipes look like they have alot of black around the sides before the silver. The S, it appears they have more silver for whatever reason. Does anyone have some pics of what they have and if they came with it or aftermarket. Thanks so much.
There are a few options:

The base gets the rectangle or PSE whichever is chosen
The S/4S gets either the quad (all silver) exhaust as base, or the PSE. Or there is a 700 option for the Exclusive Manufacturer Design Quad Sport Exhaust that has both the silver and black (rather than the base quad which is a single lined silver/chrome).

I had the PSE on my 2020 992 4S coupe, and now with my Targa 4S - I opted for the quad pipes that is the Exclusive Manufacturer option, like the looks of the quads with the double layer and really did not enjoy the PSE that much, as the sound is not all that good and I ran with it off 90% of the time (do not like the burble sounds at all. I also have a few other loud cars, didn't want it on my Daily.
Old 10-05-2021, 12:42 PM
TR772
Racer

Received 168 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by Richard_Wallace
There are a few options:

The base gets the rectangle or PSE whichever is chosen
The S/4S gets either the quad (all silver) exhaust as base, or the PSE. Or there is a 700 option for the Exclusive Manufacturer Design Quad Sport Exhaust that has both the silver and black (rather than the base quad which is a single lined silver/chrome).

I had the PSE on my 2020 992 4S coupe, and now with my Targa 4S - I opted for the quad pipes that is the Exclusive Manufacturer option, like the looks of the quads with the double layer and really did not enjoy the PSE that much, as the sound is not all that good and I ran with it off 90% of the time (do not like the burble sounds at all. I also have a few other loud cars, didn't want it on my Daily.
The base you can choose $950 dual quad sport pipes. But on the configurator, they look different than the duals on the S. I guess what i'm getting at, is there is no option to upgrade to this on the base ?

Last edited by TR772; 10-05-2021 at 12:50 PM.
Old 10-05-2021, 12:49 PM
Wilsontour
Instructor

Received 75 Likes on 30 Posts

The base you can choose $950 dual quad sport pipes. But on the configurator, they look different than the exact same spec option on the S.
For the base C2 with $950 dual quad sport pipes, you will get the Exclusive Manufacturer Design Quad Sport Exhaust that has both the silver and black (rather than the S version quad which is a single lined silver/chrome). Or you can chose the high black gloss version which will still have 2-layer of blacks pipes.
Old 10-06-2021, 01:10 PM
HouTexCarreraS
Pro

Received 408 Likes on 231 Posts

The base you can choose $950 dual quad sport pipes. But on the configurator, they look different than the duals on the S. I guess what i'm getting at, is there is no option to upgrade to this on the base ?
No.

Quick Reply: Dual sport tail pipes