Sponsored by:

Sport Plus Seats with Pepita?

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2021, 09:44 PM
Hammbone50
Instructor

Received 120 Likes on 40 Posts
Default Sport Plus Seats with Pepita?

Anyone know if it is possible and what it costs to do "custom" seat inserts in pepita design like below. Was going to do sport tex in C2S build but now holding out for GTS build and not sure I want the race tex material and was hoping for something different then just leather interior... other option is to go leather and just spruce it up with deviated stitching but was wondering how much a cloth seat option would cost.... anyone know?

Old 07-04-2021, 12:04 AM
Master Deep
Rennlist Member

Received 786 Likes on 444 Posts

Originally Posted by Hammbone50
Anyone know if it is possible and what it costs to do "custom" seat inserts in pepita design like below. Was going to do sport tex in C2S build but now holding out for GTS build and not sure I want the race tex material and was hoping for something different then just leather interior... other option is to go leather and just spruce it up with deviated stitching but was wondering how much a cloth seat option would cost.... anyone know?

Pretty sure the interior to sample is around $14,000 or so. Others probably will have more info.
Old 07-04-2021, 12:13 AM
smiles11
Rennlist Member

Received 3,393 Likes on 1,484 Posts

Originally Posted by Hammbone50
Originally Posted by Master Deep
Pretty sure the interior to sample is around $14,000 or so. Others probably will have more info.
I’ve heard the interior to sample is harder to time than PTS. Does the GTS configurator have sport-tex as an option? I’d highly recommend. It does have a houndstooth presence about it.

The following users liked this post:
Master Deep (07-04-2021)
Old 07-04-2021, 12:50 AM
Hammbone50
Instructor

Received 120 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by smiles11
I’ve heard the interior to sample is harder to time than PTS. Does the GTS configurator have sport-tex as an option? I’d highly recommend. It does have a houndstooth presence about it.

No it doesn’t and I find it’s the one thing I am really missing from my C2S build.

Quick Reply: Sport Plus Seats with Pepita?