Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Adding Sport Exhaust to non Sport Chrono

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2021 | 07:59 PM
peterjp
Rennlist Member

Default Adding Sport Exhaust to non Sport Chrono

Hey everyone. Just picked up Carrera 4 S last week. Problem is it did NOT have the Sport Chrono package it was supposed to have. ( I did get some compensation for the mistake)
I learned that I can add the OEM Sport Exhaust. Pretty big investment so I'd appreciate some input.
Those of you who have it - Do you leave it engaged most of the time? When it isn't engaged, does the Sport Exhaust have more "bark" than the stock one I now have? Other things I should think about?

Thanks,

Pete
Old 05-20-2021 | 10:46 PM
formisano
Advanced

Originally Posted by peterjp
Hey everyone. Just picked up Carrera 4 S last week. Problem is it did NOT have the Sport Chrono package it was supposed to have. ( I did get some compensation for the mistake)
I learned that I can add the OEM Sport Exhaust. Pretty big investment so I'd appreciate some input.
Those of you who have it - Do you leave it engaged most of the time? When it isn't engaged, does the Sport Exhaust have more "bark" than the stock one I now have? Other things I should think about?

Thanks,

Pete
Your car should have been built with Sport Chrono, but does not have Sport Chrono?
Was it listed on the build sheet?
Is it on the window sticker?
Where/how did that mistake happen?

Quick Reply: Adding Sport Exhaust to non Sport Chrono