Notices
992 2019-Present The Forum for the Non-Turbo 911
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Iceland Green - are these photos accurate?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2021 | 07:57 AM
Dr. G
Rennlist Member

Default Iceland Green - are these photos accurate?

I am still trying to decide between colors for my car and am down to either Aventurine Green or Shark Blue. If I go with aventurine, it seems that Iceland green is the best match for a lighter interior (from what I’ve read). I came across this car which is listed as having a black/Iceland green interior and the photos of the interior look good, I’m just not sure if this is really what Iceland green looks like since it seems different in every photo I’ve seen. Can anyone who owns a car with this interior or has first hand experience with it let me know if this appears accurate?

Last edited by Dr. G; 04-30-2021 at 08:02 AM.
Old 04-30-2021 | 09:13 AM
detansinn
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

I have seen the pairing of Aventurine Green with the green interior in person. It does look great. If that is your jam, go for it. Those pics don’t do it justice.

That being said, I am happy with my black interior with chalk stitching.
The following users liked this post:
russbert (04-30-2021)
Old 04-30-2021 | 09:16 AM
Dr. G
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by detansinn
I have seen the pairing of Aventurine Green with the green interior in person. It does look great. If that is your jam, go for it. Those pics don’t do it justice.

That being said, I am happy with my black interior with chalk stitching.
I like black with chalk stitching as well, but I'm doing Targa so I figured it would be better to go with a lighter interior to keep the heat down in the sun.
The following users liked this post:
detansinn (04-30-2021)
Old 04-30-2021 | 11:52 AM
mathus7
Racer

The colors in your posted photographs do not display the definite green hue. They look grey/white to me. I own a C2S in Adventurine Green with the Iceland Green/Black interior and while the interior looks somewhat different in various lighting situations the green comes out more in most situations and has a warmer tone on a bright sunny day. Really like that interior. The photos posted do not display it properly. Try to see the real thing in person if you can.
Old 04-30-2021 | 12:44 PM
SF_
Instructor

I think this is Iceland green?
Old 04-30-2021 | 03:10 PM
ipse dixit
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Dr. G
I am still trying to decide between colors for my car and am down to either Aventurine Green or Shark Blue. If I go with aventurine, it seems that Iceland green is the best match for a lighter interior (from what I’ve read). I came across this car which is listed as having a black/Iceland green interior and the photos of the interior look good, I’m just not sure if this is really what Iceland green looks like since it seems different in every photo I’ve seen. Can anyone who owns a car with this interior or has first hand experience with it let me know if this appears accurate?
Those pictures do not do Iceland Green justice.

Like Aventurine Green, it's a really hard color to photograph.

I liken Iceland Green to the white-ish flesh of an avocado (like below)

Old 04-30-2021 | 07:03 PM
Hormazd Dalal
Racer

They really aren't green. These are mine and Dr. Gs picture is also a very accurate representation of the color. Lighter washed out beige or warmer chalk

Quick Reply: Iceland Green - are these photos accurate?