Intermediate

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts

Was probably stolen and recovered
Old 06-19-2022, 06:30 AM
mdrobc1213
Rennlist Member

Received 808 Likes on 446 Posts

Originally Posted by sherwintrbl

My dad sent me this today and I reckoned the car was a rare spec so I did some digging and I found your post. Unfortunately the car is now a salvage title, and they’re asking $60k for it
​​​​​​Man wonder what happened....likely either driver should have spent some of the $$ on driving courses/skills/HPDE or ran afoul of poor driver/neglected driver or some other unfortunate on road incident unplanned and not due to their accord. Either way sucks...nice car. If one wanted to keep for long term and was willing to restore it to its old glory with needed cash not a bad project maybe given current inventory woes and issues with 992 allocations.

But my other question is...what is up with the wheels as jack stands? Who does that??
Old 06-19-2022, 09:07 AM
txpackers
Racer

Received 299 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by mdrobc1213
​​​​​​Man wonder what happened....likely either driver should have spent some of the $$ on driving courses/skills/HPDE or ran afoul of poor driver/neglected driver or some other unfortunate on road incident unplanned and not due to their accord. Either way sucks...nice car. If one wanted to keep for long term and was willing to restore it to its old glory with needed cash not a bad project maybe given current inventory woes and issues with 992 allocations.

But my other question is...what is up with the wheels as jack stands? Who does that??
Looks like a shop in Tijuana. Most likely stolen and taken south of the border.
Old 06-19-2022, 06:08 PM
sherwintrbl
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by txpackers
Looks like a shop in Tijuana. Most likely stolen and taken south of the border.
Haha it's actually a shop in Whittier. They have a bunch of Audis, Bmw's, Benz, etc. Even had a 2017 Huracan which they wanted $90k for. Had quite some damage but still a clean title.

Quick Reply: Wild Dealership Build