Glistening Perfection Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2020, 07:19 PM
wasabi4
Instructor

Received 78 Likes on 30 Posts
Lightbulb Glistening Perfection Group Buy

Dear All,

Looks like this has been a momentous week or so for the 2021 992s since they're finally being delivered to dealers as EPA and CARB clearances have been obtained. I'm excited for everyone to finally get to pick up their cars after waiting months and months!
This week, I put in an order for my first Pcar ever and with my OCD (not officially diagnosed and only applies to taking care of my cars ), I'm already planning to have PPF and tint done when I can take delivery. From my lurking days on RL, it's no secret that THE place to get paint correction/PPF/tint is with Moe Mistry and his crew at Glistening Perfection. I reached out regarding possible specials coming up and he said it's almost that time of year to think about putting together a group buy.
So what do you all think? Now that your 992 is out of Port Purgatory, let's see if we can get them shined up/protected and ready for all the road trips that 2021 deserves!

Here's some links on prior GP GB's
https://rennlist.com/forums/992/1162...group-buy.html
https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-...group-buy.html
https://rennlist.com/forums/997-foru...group-buy.html

Hopefully Moe will comment on this thread and let us know what he thinks.

Thanks for reading!

UPDATE:

I had about a 40min conversation with Moe yesterday. He spent some time getting to know what my intentions of the car was and how long I planned to possess it. Then he asked me what I was looking to do for the car. After that he went on to explain the various options that are available including type of PPF and +/-‘s of the films he installs.

I’m not a high roller and will never pretend to be one, so I got a bit of sticker shock when I got my invoice. Moe was pretty understanding and worked with me to figure out needs vs wants and I was able to find a package that fit within my projected budget.

So all in all, I made my deposit today! So I guess I get to be #1 on the list:

1: Wasabi4. 2021 992 C2S coupe

if anyone has questions, feel free to PM or post.

Last edited by wasabi4; 11-21-2020 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Update
Old 11-19-2020, 07:21 PM
Bluehighways
Rennlist Member

Received 2,711 Likes on 1,277 Posts

Maybe.

Subscribed.
Old 11-19-2020, 07:25 PM
crimewave
Rennlist Member

Received 291 Likes on 127 Posts

Make sure you clarify that you want a SEAMLESS install!
The following users liked this post:
AdamSanta85 (11-28-2020)
Old 11-19-2020, 07:35 PM
rk-d
Rennlist Member

Received 6,504 Likes on 2,826 Posts

Old 11-19-2020, 07:47 PM
Vintage72
Burning Brakes

Received 401 Likes on 200 Posts

I have a March PECLA delivery and would love to participate.
Jwalsh4488 (08-09-2024)
Old 11-19-2020, 08:02 PM
skeeter714
Instructor

Received 140 Likes on 67 Posts

I have two cars, my 991.2 and upcoming Spyder, that need the GP treatment. Consider me interested.
Old 11-19-2020, 08:47 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 768 Likes on 404 Posts

What began a few years ago as a simple group buy, has turned into an annual Rennlist/GP tradition for the Holiday Season.

Thank you all again for an amazing year serving you and without further delay, here's our 2020 Group Buy.

Our streamlined level of service are as follows, and they apply to Ceramic, PPF, and Tinting services:

Essential - As the name denotes, for someone that's looking to get protection and enhancement, with a budget in mind. Still the same level of quality you've entrusted GP with, but focus is on the necessities to protect your vehicle. Great way to become part of the GP family, or do something special for the enthusiast friend or family

Essential Plus - Using the Essential Level as a spring board, buying more time for more attention to detail. Better quality tint material, more wrapped edges with ppf, better quality ceramic coating, are just a few upgrades with Essential Plus

Signature - The VALUE proposition...almost no compromises, consistent performance and quality of workmanship, and a priority given to aesthetics, durability, and protection. Professional-level ceramic coatings protect for longer duration. Nano-Ceramic window film with increased durability and clarity. Removal of obstacles such as headlights, various trim, and more semi-custom touches make the PPF installation as close to Exclusive, but without complete disassembly of same areas. Designed to be the maximum balance of quality, time, and money

Exclusive - Your imagination is the limit. Everything is done with quality and precision in mind. We can delete XM Radio antenna, change color of calipers, customize audio, add radar/laser interception, world-class NanoCeramic film infused with Silver and Gold to reject insane amount of heat and IR, and much more. Rarely are two projects alike and it truly is about pushing the limits and creating an experience for you and your Porsche

As many of you know, there are no "deals" at GP, but a few discounts such as Referral, Cash payment, Rennlist member. This year, we've had to scale back some of those discounts, but I still want to do something special here

Rennlist venue, and you members, are a huge part of our success, and if I'm to give an annual promo, I want it to be here because you guys/gals deserve it

This group buy is great because it's a win-win for both of us. So, chime in and add yourself to the list

1-10 projects - 5% (2.5% for Rennlist members + 2.5% Referral as a group)
11+ - 10% (2.5% for Rennlist members + 2.5% Referral as a group + 2.5% Multi-car + 2.5% Holiday Spirit )

BONUS - additional 2.5% if paid by cash or ACH

Easiest thing to do:

1. Call or PM with the scope of work you're considering
2. Once we know what you'd like done, I'll send you over an invoice and if everything looks good, please take care of your 50% deposit. If your bill is over $7500, you have the option of 25% deposit now, 25% deposit at drop off, and final payment at delivery.
3. You will then be added to this list, ONLY CONFIRMED DEPOSITS are added to this list
4. We will get you on our calendar tentatively, as sometimes we don't know when exactly your car will arrive, but at least you're on our radar as we're booked out 4-6 weeks usually

Also, I've had clients be included in the group buy even when their cars won't arrive for months out. Once you're in, we're good

Deposits are fully refundable, however, no tire kickers...if you're on the fence, please call me so I can answer all your questions and once you're comfortable moving forward, I run things by the honor system. I had one client in the past pay a deposit, then he asked for the refund, and I ended up paying almost $500 in credit card fees...so, I'd greatly appreciate it if we can avoid that.

So, there you have it...please let me know if I can be of further service.

wasabi4 - Porsche 992 Carrera S - Exclusive Ceramic/Signature Full Vehicle PPF/Signature Tint
2. Vintage72 - Porsche 718 Spyder - Exclusive Ceramic/Signature PPF/Signature Tint
3. kpblade - Porsche 992 Carrera S Cabriolet - Exclusive Ceramic/Signature Full Vehicle PPF/Signature Tint/Exoshield

4. TYPE911 - Porsche 718 Spyder - Exclusive Ceramic/Exclusive PPF
5. Gtemplar - Porsche 992 TTS - Essential Ceramic/Signature PPF
6. bswift - Porsche 718 T - Signature Ceramic/Signature PPF
7. Merlotsj - Porsche 718 Spyder - Exclusive Ceramic/ Signature Full Vehicle PPF

8. bradStyle - Porsche 718 GT4 - Exclusive Ceramic/Signature PPF
9. Lander992TTS - Porsche 992 TTS - Exclusive Ceramic/Exclusive Full Vehicle PPF/Signature Tint
10. hroehl - Porsche 991.2 GT3RS - Exclusive Ceramic/Signature Full Vehicle PPF/Exclusive Tint

11. hotwired - Porsche 991.1 - Exclusive Ceramic/Essential Plus PPF/Stage 1 audio upgrade
12. No Name - Porsche 718 GT4 - Signature Ceramic/Essential Plus PPF/Essential Plus Tint/Caliper color change
13. sheldonlaw - Porsche 992 Convertible - Signature Ceramic/Signature PPF
14. Charlene - Porsche 718 GTS - Signature Ceramic/Signature Full Vehicle PPF/Signature Tint
15. Abhiii - Porsche 718 Cayman - Essential Ceramic/Essential Plus Full Vehicle PPF/Essential Plus Tint

Last edited by MoeMistry; 12-28-2020 at 05:51 PM.
Old 11-19-2020, 09:08 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by skeeter714
I have two cars, my 991.2 and upcoming Spyder, that need the GP treatment. Consider me interested.
Originally Posted by Vintage72
I have a March PECLA delivery and would love to participate.
Originally Posted by Bluehighways
Maybe.

Subscribed.
Sending PMs now gentleman
Old 11-19-2020, 09:35 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default Signature/Exclusive Combo

One of our favorite 992 projects:

Ceramic Coating - Exclusive Level - Exterior P2/Exclusive, multi-step, Paint Correction/CQuartz Finest Reserve Ceramic coating
PPF - Signature Level with Optional 11-Mil Suntek PPF Ultra
Tint - Signature Level - Huper Optik Ceramic 40 on the side and Ceramic 60 on windshield
Exoshield windshield chip protection

Old 11-19-2020, 10:22 PM
gravedgr
Rennlist Member

Received 436 Likes on 219 Posts

Moe, you need an east coast subsidiary to service Hennessy and Perimeter.
atl1glf (11-19-2020)
Old 11-21-2020, 08:17 PM
wasabi4
Instructor

Received 78 Likes on 30 Posts

Made my deposit and updated my original post. Now I wait for the car and for Moe to put me on his list!
Old 11-22-2020, 12:46 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by wasabi4
Made my deposit and updated my original post. Now I wait for the car and for Moe to put me on his list!
Thank you Sir, and welcome aboard 🤙
wasabi4 (11-22-2020)
Old 11-22-2020, 12:48 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by gravedgr
Moe, you need an east coast subsidiary to service Hennessy and Perimeter.
Appreciate the idea...until that day, thank goodness for Plycar

Old 11-23-2020, 02:38 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

2 and counting
Old 11-23-2020, 07:32 PM
Mrkhanna16
Instructor

Received 46 Likes on 18 Posts

Can you send a price sheet? I don’t understand why vendors never post pricing?
KG-Virus (01-05-2021)

Quick Reply: Glistening Perfection Group Buy