Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2020, 11:09 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 747 Likes on 391 Posts

Originally Posted by Mrkhanna16
ok, can you pm pricing for basic front protection + tint all around inc. windshield? thx
PM sent
Old 12-15-2020, 11:11 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

8 confirmed and 7 finalizing options...almost there folks!!!

Last edited by MoeMistry; 12-16-2020 at 02:10 PM.
Old 12-16-2020, 02:09 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

9 confirmed and 7 finalizing options...almost there folks!!!

Thanks again for those doing the heavy lifting in our Group Buy to get us to 11...Santa Moe will surely have a present under the tree for you...I wonder what it might be?

Last edited by MoeMistry; 12-16-2020 at 02:11 PM.
Old 12-17-2020, 01:55 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

It's now official...11+ threshold met and it's all down hill form here

It's sure going to be a busier 2020/2021 for all of us here at GP and appreciate all your support RL family

For anyone considering PPF/Ceramic/Tint/Customization...this Holiday, pamper yourself and your Porsche by indulging in the Glistening Perfection experience...it's been a wild year, YOU DESERVE IT

Last edited by MoeMistry; 12-17-2020 at 02:01 PM.
Old 12-23-2020, 03:14 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default Annual Group Buy closing

Well folks, as with all good things, they sometimes come to an end.

Our Annual Group Buy for 2020 was spectacular, and once again, we were able to all come together to create a little Holiday cheer for one another.

I’m thrilled to have gotten to know those who are now, or soon will be, part of our GP family.

We’ll be wrapping up this group buy on 12/30/2020...please make your final purchases and head to the check out 😊
Old 12-23-2020, 08:51 PM
BIGWORM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1,058 Likes on 533 Posts

This thread perplexes me. Group buys are for a product that has a MOQ to get production going. Since this is a service, what exactly are people buying into? It seems this company offers paint correction and installs PPF and tint. So if I want to do business with this service orientated company, I have to put down a down payment? Wow.

Last edited by BIGWORM; 12-23-2020 at 08:55 PM.
Old 12-23-2020, 10:37 PM
wasabi4
Instructor

Received 78 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by BIGWORM
This thread perplexes me. Group buys are for a product that has a MOQ to get production going. Since this is a service, what exactly are people buying into? It seems this company offers paint correction and installs PPF and tint. So if I want to do business with this service orientated company, I have to put down a refundable deposit? Wow.
FIFY

I’ve never interpreted the concept of group buys in such a narrow circumstance. In all the forums I participate in they’ve been a way to provide “volume discounts” to forum members which would otherwise not be available elsewhere.

But don’t take it from me.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_buying:
“Groupbuying, also known as collectivebuying, offers products and services at significantly reduced prices on the condition that a minimum number of buyers would make the purchase. Origins of group buying can be traced to China, where it is known as TuánGòu(Chinese: 团购), or teambuying.[1]
Old 12-23-2020, 11:25 PM
BIGWORM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1,058 Likes on 533 Posts

Originally Posted by wasabi4
FIFY

I’ve never interpreted the concept of group buys in such a narrow circumstance. In all the forums I participate in they’ve been a way to provide “volume discounts” to forum members which would otherwise not be available elsewhere.

But don’t take it from me.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_buying:
“Groupbuying, also known as collectivebuying, offers products and services at significantly reduced prices on the condition that a minimum number of buyers would make the purchase. Origins of group buying can be traced to China, where it is known as TuánGòu(Chinese: 团购), or teambuying.[1]
Discount or not, I just dont see the value or attraction to paying for this kind of service in advance. If that makes me narrow in your eyes, so be it it. Besides who am I to say what you do with your money? If you want to pay for a car detail and PPF wrap in advance, go for it buddy.
Old 01-03-2021, 07:37 PM
jfstamour
3rd Gear

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MoeMistry
Well folks, as with all good things, they sometimes come to an end.

Our Annual Group Buy for 2020 was spectacular, and once again, we were able to all come together to create a little Holiday cheer for one another.

I’m thrilled to have gotten to know those who are now, or soon will be, part of our GP family.

We’ll be wrapping up this group buy on 12/30/2020...please make your final purchases and head to the check out 😊
Argh, I’m going to be that guy that’s been living under a rock and ask if I can still get in on this. :/ 718 GT4 in my garage that really wants this.

Quick Reply: Glistening Perfection Group Buy