Sponsored by:

Glistening Perfection Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2020, 01:12 AM
xstnte
Rennlist Member

Received 325 Likes on 134 Posts

Originally Posted by Mrkhanna16
Can you send a price sheet? I don’t understand why vendors never post pricing?
Old 11-24-2020, 02:46 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 747 Likes on 391 Posts

Originally Posted by Mrkhanna16
Can you send a price sheet? I don’t understand why vendors never post pricing?
Very good question.

We try and make our service offerings simple, and part of that experience begins with getting to know our client and their needs/wants.

The process begins with a phone call, email, PM, etc. Only then can we truly offer a menu that’s spot on with YOU in mind.

I believe sometimes, there can be information overload when researching online. Part of the initial Q&A when we begin our process is to gain clarity into client expectations and providing exact solutions to meet their needs.

please feel free to contact us or PM with what you’re interested in, and we can begin putting together a unique solution suite just for you.
Old 11-24-2020, 09:58 AM
Vintage72
Burning Brakes

Received 400 Likes on 199 Posts

Call Moe - you will not regret it.
The following users liked this post:
RUF RS (11-30-2020)
Old 11-24-2020, 08:33 PM
RCorsa
Pro

Received 438 Likes on 197 Posts

Moe

i have a 992 TTS Cab arriving into port friday. I’m taking delivery at PECLA which is backed up for delivery until Jan/feb so I’m exploring other option. How does your RN service work?

in the past I’ve always done paint correction full end XPEL, tint and ceramics (opticoat, 22ple, etc) and once I did the windshield protection.

thanks.
Old 11-25-2020, 10:51 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Vintage72
Call Moe - you will not regret it.
thank you Sir

Originally Posted by RCorsa
Moe

i have a 992 TTS Cab arriving into port friday. I’m taking delivery at PECLA which is backed up for delivery until Jan/feb so I’m exploring other option. How does your RN service work?

in the past I’ve always done paint correction full end XPEL, tint and ceramics (opticoat, 22ple, etc) and once I did the windshield protection.

thanks.
congrats on the TTS snd you’ll love PECLA delivery...truly an experience and the people are so nice

Can you clarify what RN is?

Most of our clients opt for three core services...

1. Phase 2/paint correction/ceramic on paint/ppf

2. PPF - either full front w/ extended rockers or full vehicle

3. Tint

Optionals -

4. Exoshield exterior windshield chip film

5. hardwiring radar detector or custom radar/laser integration

6. audio upgrade

that pretty much sums up the meat and potatoes of what most do

What are you gravitating towards?
Old 11-26-2020, 10:12 AM
RCorsa
Pro

Received 438 Likes on 197 Posts

Originally Posted by MoeMistry
thank you Sir

congrats on the TTS snd you’ll love PECLA delivery...truly an experience and the people are so nice

Can you clarify what RN is?

Most of our clients opt for three core services...

1. Phase 2/paint correction/ceramic on paint/ppf

2. PPF - either full front w/ extended rockers or full vehicle

3. Tint

Optionals -

4. Exoshield exterior windshield chip film

5. hardwiring radar detector or custom radar/laser integration

6. audio upgrade

that pretty much sums up the meat and potatoes of what most do

What are you gravitating towards?
Likely I would do 1-4 full front end. Autocorrect got me. I meant to say RL not RN as in Rennlist.

My last 2018 991.2 Turbo S I skipped the windshield and had multiple small rock chips. Oddly I’ve found the 911 is kind of a magnet. My installer also didn’t do the front A pillars and I took a massive rock chip there my first week (what is the likelihood) which was painful as the car was PTS.

BTW what film/ceramics do you use/prefer? My last cars have all been either XPEL or Sunteck. One of our local guys is now using STEK as he is a local distributor but a couple shops have said they tried it and it yellowed prematurely. I also tried the new XPEL ceramic which worked OK. I actually found 22ple to be the glossiest and I never keep cars more than 2 years so while opticoat appears to last the longest it’s kind of lost on me.

Last edited by RCorsa; 11-26-2020 at 10:19 AM.
Old 11-30-2020, 01:50 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by RCorsa
Likely I would do 1-4 full front end. Autocorrect got me. I meant to say RL not RN as in Rennlist.

My last 2018 991.2 Turbo S I skipped the windshield and had multiple small rock chips. Oddly I’ve found the 911 is kind of a magnet. My installer also didn’t do the front A pillars and I took a massive rock chip there my first week (what is the likelihood) which was painful as the car was PTS.

BTW what film/ceramics do you use/prefer? My last cars have all been either XPEL or Sunteck. One of our local guys is now using STEK as he is a local distributor but a couple shops have said they tried it and it yellowed prematurely. I also tried the new XPEL ceramic which worked OK. I actually found 22ple to be the glossiest and I never keep cars more than 2 years so while opticoat appears to last the longest it’s kind of lost on me.
PM sent
Old 11-30-2020, 06:19 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

5 and counting
Old 11-30-2020, 07:46 PM
RUF RS
Burning Brakes

Received 315 Likes on 159 Posts

Moe! Makes me wish that I had a new Porsche for you....Oh well, we'll wait for the 992 GT3......😳
Old 12-01-2020, 07:39 PM
BOSSOB
Advanced

Received 30 Likes on 16 Posts

Fantastic news concerning EPA/CARB approval for 2021 992’s! Expect delivery of a C2S in early January.

Shopping prior to arrival for PPF and would appreciate all and any advice. Seems as though there are at least 3 different brands offered my area (Monmouth County NJ) manufactured by Eastman, 3M and Expel, the later off which seems to command a premium price.

Thanks in advance.
Old 12-09-2020, 02:19 PM
bswift
Rennlist Member

Received 39 Likes on 24 Posts

Deposit submitted. Few more to next tier, who's next?

Moe, thank you for taking over half an hour out of your busy day to understand my needs, break down all of the options and work out a solution. Looking forward to seeing the final product.

Old 12-12-2020, 02:44 AM
wasabi4
Instructor

Received 78 Likes on 30 Posts

Now that fellow Rennlisters in CA are finally able to pick up their 2021 992s let's see if we can get a few more to crack into the 11+ tier!
Old 12-12-2020, 10:58 AM
Vintage72
Burning Brakes

Received 400 Likes on 199 Posts

Originally Posted by wasabi4
Now that fellow Rennlisters in CA are finally able to pick up their 2021 992s let's see if we can get a few more to crack into the 11+ tier!
Agreed - love and protect your car.
Old 12-12-2020, 12:07 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

6 confirmed and another 4 that are very very close...group buy will come to a close in the next week or so

For the past few years, this has been THE opportunity for both owners and us to support each other...climb aboard the train and join the experience 😎
Old 12-14-2020, 03:34 PM
Mrkhanna16
Instructor

Received 46 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by MoeMistry
Very good question.

We try and make our service offerings simple, and part of that experience begins with getting to know our client and their needs/wants.

The process begins with a phone call, email, PM, etc. Only then can we truly offer a menu that’s spot on with YOU in mind.

I believe sometimes, there can be information overload when researching online. Part of the initial Q&A when we begin our process is to gain clarity into client expectations and providing exact solutions to meet their needs.

please feel free to contact us or PM with what you’re interested in, and we can begin putting together a unique solution suite just for you.
ok, can you pm pricing for basic front protection + tint all around inc. windshield? thx

Quick Reply: Glistening Perfection Group Buy