Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Manual Transmission Question

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2021, 11:02 AM
drcollie
Race Car

Received 4,192 Likes on 1,479 Posts

You may be overthinking it. Do you own footwork and you will be there ahead of the auto-rev match, its not that quick.
The following users liked this post:
manual_laborer (08-10-2021)
Old 08-10-2021, 12:02 PM
wintershade
Rennlist Member

Received 289 Likes on 160 Posts

Originally Posted by westcoastj
Any idea if it can be disabled in individual mode? Would like to drive with sport plus mode but turn off rev matching.
Auto-rev match is disabled by default in Individual Mode. I actually like the auto-rev match for puttering around town, and can't figure out how to turn it on in Individual mode. So what I've done is set up the Individual Mode to be my go-to mode with most/all systems off and what I'd likely use on a track, but I spend most of my time in Sport mode with Rev Match on.
Old 08-10-2021, 12:07 PM
aggie57
Rennlist Member

Received 2,876 Likes on 1,516 Posts

Originally Posted by westcoastj
Any idea if it can be disabled in individual mode? Would like to drive with sport plus mode but turn off rev matching.
No, it can't be explicitly switched off. There is no physical or screen driven control to do that - other than switch PSM off completely but, well.....

You could set individual from normal mode, switch on PSE, and set the shocks to sport but there are several other things that Sport and Sport + do which you'd miss out on like the lower operating temperature and the slower rev drop so it's a compromise either way.

Quick Reply: Manual Transmission Question