Sponsored by:

992 C4S lease

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 02:17 PM
Bell911
Track Day

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 992 C4S lease

If anyone has interest my 2020 C4S is posted in Leasetrader. Contact me if interested. Located in NJ.

Matt
Old 11-13-2020, 08:08 PM
uter
Instructor

Received 94 Likes on 32 Posts

https://www.leasetrader.com/listing/...rera-4S-337504

Well-spec'd Carrera 4S

Old 11-13-2020, 08:13 PM
Bell911
Track Day

thanks Uter. I posted this here as leasetrader does not let you communicate with interested people and figured the people who have expressed interest in my lease might be on this forum and we can get in contact on more detail here.
Old 11-14-2020, 03:23 PM
uter
Instructor

Received 94 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Bell911
thanks Uter. I posted this here as leasetrader does not let you communicate with interested people and figured the people who have expressed interest in my lease might be on this forum and we can get in contact on more detail here.
Well, with your $7k incentive, it's likely to move quickly.
Old 11-15-2020, 12:14 AM
kayjh
Drifting

Received 714 Likes on 498 Posts

Originally Posted by Bell911
If anyone has interest my 2020 C4S is posted in Leasetrader. Contact me if interested. Located in NJ.

Matt
Nice car but why are you getting out?
Old 11-15-2020, 08:15 AM
pitt911
Rennlist Member

Received 1,037 Likes on 592 Posts

a word of caution , PFS keeps the first Lessee on the hook till the end of the lease even with the transfer . like missed payments , excessive damage , excess mileage etc
that is true for the vw group which also includes Audi
not a lot of people know about this , so take that into consideration
Old 11-15-2020, 09:57 AM
Bell911
Track Day

Originally Posted by kayjh
Nice car but why are you getting out?

thanks for the caution pitt. i know these transfers are not clear cut on liability, i guess you could ask the new lessee the sign a letter of guarantee that supersedes your responsibility to Porsche.

So i love the car, absolutely not a thing wrong about it. i previously daily drove a '17 C4S and ultimately moved into the M5 when that came out in AWD for "practicality" of 4 doors and a trunk and a bit more comfort / tech. i thought i could move back to the 911 as a daily and i pulled the trigger and as much as a i love this well built scalpel i find myself wanting for a little more comfort and space. Unfortunately i only have a two car garage and i need 1 supercar / sedan to satisfy my needs. i was thinking about a cayenne turbo coupe as a possible answer, RS6 would be my dream, but those are leasing for insulting numbers. Ultimately i need a six car garage with 6 cars as i lose interest in cars too quickly, but that is for another time.

i lease as this is a company car, my short attention span for cars would certainly work better for a purchase, but that does not work with my company set up. if i don't get out of the lease i'll ride it out and enjoy, but taking a shot at making a switch if someone wants my pretty decently priced lease.

Old 01-11-2021, 04:36 AM
b1st
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by pitt911
a word of caution , PFS keeps the first Lessee on the hook till the end of the lease even with the transfer . like missed payments , excessive damage , excess mileage etc
that is true for the vw group which also includes Audi
not a lot of people know about this , so take that into consideration
This used to be the case but no longer. I called PFS back in Nov 2020 and they said now the lease transfer is free and clear - the first Lessee is no longer on the hook for anything. Now the bad news: due to Covid PFS does not allow lease transfers currently. They said the DMVs are taking too long to transfer title. But BMW still lets you transfer lease - I just did that last week.

OP, let me know how it works out (or has worked out) for you. I'm looking to transfer my 991.2 lease at some point in the near future.
The following 2 users liked this post by b1st:
Master Deep (01-11-2021), SKM (01-11-2021)
Old 01-11-2021, 08:59 AM
Bell911
Track Day

Originally Posted by b1st
This used to be the case but no longer. I called PFS back in Nov 2020 and they said now the lease transfer is free and clear - the first Lessee is no longer on the hook for anything. Now the bad news: due to Covid PFS does not allow lease transfers currently. They said the DMVs are taking too long to transfer title. But BMW still lets you transfer lease - I just did that last week.

OP, let me know how it works out (or has worked out) for you. I'm looking to transfer my 991.2 lease at some point in the near future.
i took my lease down from leasetrader. Decided to stay in the 911. Before you go to put your lease up, i would head to your local Porsche dealer and see if they want to buy the car. Dealers have little to no 911 inventory, so they seem interested in taking in nice used ones.

Quick Reply: 992 C4S lease