Sponsored by:

Ceramic Coating and clear bra recommendations

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2020, 07:23 PM
SZ992
Intermediate

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Ceramic Coating and clear bra recommendations

Hope everyone is doing well- I’m in the LA area and got the new 992 the other week. Wanted to know if anyone has a good rec for ceramic coating and clear bra (for the front bumper) and what would be a fair price to expect.

also picked up a rock chip in the front bumper- any ideas on price to fix that before doing a ceramic coat and clear bra let me know. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Old 09-21-2020, 04:41 PM
XPEL
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 70 Likes on 37 Posts
Default XPEL

Originally Posted by SZ992
Hope everyone is doing well- I’m in the LA area and got the new 992 the other week. Wanted to know if anyone has a good rec for ceramic coating and clear bra (for the front bumper) and what would be a fair price to expect.

also picked up a rock chip in the front bumper- any ideas on price to fix that before doing a ceramic coat and clear bra let me know. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
SZ992,

Congrats on the 992!

There are a lot of quality options for clear bra and ceramic coating in the LA area. What city are you closest to so we can help narrow down your search? You can also go straight to the XPEL Locator for California.

Old 09-22-2020, 02:44 AM
SZ992
Intermediate

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by XPEL
SZ992,

Congrats on the 992!

There are a lot of quality options for clear bra and ceramic coating in the LA area. What city are you closest to so we can help narrow down your search? You can also go straight to the XPEL Locator for California.
Thanks a bunch! I am reaching out to XPEL locators via the link you provided. I'm in the Brentwood area
The following users liked this post:
XPEL (09-22-2020)

Quick Reply: Ceramic Coating and clear bra recommendations