Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Track Your Dream Down?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2020 | 07:25 AM
Anthony992
Rennlist Member

Default Track Your Dream Down?

Went in to My Porsche this morning to see if there were any updates on my car and both the car and Track Your Dream were gone from my account. My car was supposed to exit production on Friday and I have a VIN. Has this happened to anyone else? Wonder if this functionality is down.
Old 09-02-2020 | 11:53 AM
LASDSGT770
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Anthony992
Went in to My Porsche this morning to see if there were any updates on my car and both the car and Track Your Dream were gone from my account. My car was supposed to exit production on Friday and I have a VIN. Has this happened to anyone else? Wonder if this functionality is down.
My Porsche TYD went down for six days, prior to production, but came back up and has been fairly consistent since. Really has been kinda frustrating, but it has given us something to do and talk about...
Old 09-02-2020 | 02:08 PM
Anthony992
Rennlist Member

Well except for running my early morning cup of coffee things appear to be back on track. Several hours later my car reappeared and now shows as waiting for transport! Interestingly in TYD shows that it is built but the Current Phase on the home page just shows order created. So may not be lucky enough to get pictures since that is where they would show up. But will keep my fingers crossed as that is a really cool souvenir of the process to get.

Quick Reply: Track Your Dream Down?