Can’t revise build (?)

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2020, 09:12 PM
ThWombatCredenza
Advanced

Received 72 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Thx

Originally Posted by Marantz2270
You definitely aren’t wrong. Any good SA who prides themselves on providing timely service should a) have no issue promptly updating your build and communicating with you accordingly, and b) should welcome constructive feedback concerning how they can improve their service.

I say this taking into account that life gets crazy for people, including SAs, and humans make mistakes. All fair and good, and I believe in being gracious and understanding whenever possible.

However: Unresponsiveness, leaving clients in the dark, and simply not doing one’s job is pretty lame.
Thanks for the reply. I’d rather have an easy, good relationship. I may update my build again ,but not if it’s like this. Also...next car from them?
The following users liked this post:
Marantz2270 (09-06-2020)
Old 04-11-2021, 01:11 PM
911token
Intermediate

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by ThWombatCredenza
Thanks for the reply. I’d rather have an easy, good relationship. I may update my build again ,but not if it’s like this. Also...next car from them?
you are buying a car that is equal to cost of most folks houses... there is certain expectation of a higher bar of customer service that should come through
Old 04-12-2021, 09:33 PM
Domer911
Rennlist Member

Received 356 Likes on 191 Posts

I would say things are actually moving the opposite of "forward" at the moment

Quick Reply: Can’t revise build (?)