Notices
992 2019-Present The Forum for the Non-Turbo 911
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Photos of Leather (and Alcantara) Sun Visors?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2022, 06:12 PM
Chris C.
Rennlist Member

Received 541 Likes on 284 Posts

Thanks for sharing this @TXshaggy. I just got my car and I am pretty underwhelmed with the leather visor option so I'll need an upgrade.
Old 10-03-2022, 03:30 PM
Wizz
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered the leather visors and an 'extra' stickerless visor for the passenger side, because in The Netherlands we only have stickers on one visor. I asked the dealer if the extra visor will have the same chalk stitching. He told me the visors don't have stitching... completely opposite to the post above from @TXshaggy with the yellow stitching. Can somebody confirm that the 911 leather visors are the same or different than the 718?
Old 10-03-2022, 08:07 PM
RxVol
Advanced

Received 118 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Wizz
I ordered the leather visors and an 'extra' stickerless visor for the passenger side, because in The Netherlands we only have stickers on one visor. I asked the dealer if the extra visor will have the same chalk stitching. He told me the visors don't have stitching... completely opposite to the post above from @TXshaggy with the yellow stitching. Can somebody confirm that the 911 leather visors are the same or different than the 718?
The visors in the pics TXshaggy posted are done by a custom shop. They are not factory

Quick Reply: Photos of Leather (and Alcantara) Sun Visors?