Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2021 Carrera cabriolet

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2020 | 11:57 PM
smiles11
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by CBR900RR
So it is just the tint/shade on the white color, stock white has yellow undertones and metallic has blue undertones, other than that, I am not missing out anything on the stock white?
Yes. I prefer the stark look of flat white. It’s something you’d truly notice only when they’re side by side. Otherwise, they look practically identical in photos.

Definitely have a look in person when making color choices.
Old 07-18-2020 | 09:36 AM
Dan Nagy
Race Car

Originally Posted by smiles11
Yes. I prefer the stark look of flat white. It’s something you’d truly notice only when they’re side by side. Otherwise, they look practically identical in photos.

Definitely have a look in person when making color choices.
Same here. My Cayman was the base white.
Old 07-18-2020 | 02:02 PM
Laszlo_Laz
Pro

Originally Posted by CBR900RR
Planning to purchase a 2021 911 Carrera Cabriolet (992), white with black top and black interior, option I add on is the (Bose Surround Sound System $1600), the free "storage package" and free "deletion of 911 Carrera" logo on rear, only one dealership in Hawaii and they won't budge on price, MSRP plus retail price on add on, $112,000 + $1,600 + $1,350, total price is $114,950 plus tax and fees, and 4 to 5 months waiting.
I'm planning to go down tomorrow and put on a deposit and order the car, any tips tricks, add on options that I should be aware of, please comment.

Also for the "deletion of 911 Carrera" logo, should I remove it myself and keep it, does the factory drill holes to install the emblem?
I’m also interested is the same car and spec. The standard white is non-metallic and my personal preference. The stereo upgrade is a must. Nothing against base stereos but they tend to be on the low end side and you’ll regret it eventually and upgrading systems is a huge PITA. The sports chrono is a must as well. A big plus for resale. The PSE is a maybe for me. It won’t cancel out the audio because it’s not always on. You control that. But when you want to go all out on the back roads and the top is down, nothing better than that sound. Black wheels I’d pass on. Easy to get them powder coated down the road if it’s a must. Anyway, to me I focus on putting the money towards sound and performance and pass on all the luxuries and gadgets because it only adds weight and complexity. Good luck with your journey.

Quick Reply: 2021 Carrera cabriolet