Sponsored by:

Massachusetts PPF and Ceramic Coating

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2020, 02:56 PM
Paul018
Advanced

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Massachusetts PPF and Ceramic Coating

Can anyone recommend a detailer in Massachusetts for Ceramic coating and PPF?
Thanks
Old 03-05-2020, 03:18 PM
LexVan
Banned

Received 5,413 Likes on 2,516 Posts

I can't, but I know you're going to love it when completed.
Old 03-06-2020, 09:35 AM
bikerlee
Rennlist Member

Received 15 Likes on 3 Posts

Unique Care Car in Andover. Took my GTS there for PPF and they did a great job that's held up perfectly over the last couple of years.
https://uccboston.com/
The following users liked this post:
ryandarr1979 (03-06-2020)
Old 03-06-2020, 10:15 AM
ryandarr1979
Three Wheelin'

Received 839 Likes on 418 Posts

Originally Posted by bikerlee
Unique Care Car in Andover. Took my GTS there for PPF and they did a great job that's held up perfectly over the last couple of years.
I’ve heard nothing but outstanding feedback about UCC from lots of folks at Larz Anderson summer lawn events. Heard they’re slightly pricey but worth every penny for the quality of work they do. They’re meticulous and passionate about getting things perfect. I’d go there but I live on the south shore (even though I was in Andover for a meeting last night LOL).
Old 03-06-2020, 10:12 PM
worf928
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1,678 Likes on 1,088 Posts

Originally Posted by bikerlee
Originally Posted by ryandarr1979
I’ve heard nothing but outstanding feedback about UCC from lots of folks at Larz Anderson summer lawn events. Heard they’re slightly pricey but worth every penny for the quality of work they do. They’re meticulous and passionate about getting things perfect. I’d go there but I live on the south shore (even though I was in Andover for a meeting last night LOL).
+3 for UCC.
Old 03-07-2020, 02:13 PM
Spike Spiegel
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Huh. Just moved up to North Andover some months ago. I haven't heard of this detail shop till now. Nice to know for future endeavors. Were you here for a ​​​​​​small car meet last night?
Old 03-07-2020, 02:14 PM
Spike Spiegel
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I recently moved to north Andover some months ago after graduation. I haven't heard of this detailer till now. Good to know for future endeavors. Were you here for a small car meet?
Old 03-07-2020, 06:44 PM
ryandarr1979
Three Wheelin'

Received 839 Likes on 418 Posts

Originally Posted by Spike Spiegel
I recently moved to north Andover some months ago after graduation. I haven't heard of this detailer till now. Good to know for future endeavors. Were you here for a small car meet?
Nope, for client meetings.

Quick Reply: Massachusetts PPF and Ceramic Coating