Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2019, 12:03 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 747 Likes on 391 Posts

Originally Posted by eleventy
Hi Moe, I'd like to get in on this group buy as well. Car is a 911-50.
PM sent
Old 11-25-2019, 12:44 PM
Gary Siemons
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pm

Originally Posted by MoeMistry
PM sent
Moe, I’m in a private message problem. Can you send to an email gsiemonsmd@aol.com
Old 11-25-2019, 01:28 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Gary Siemons
Moe, can you recommend somebody on the East Coast I live in the Philadelphia Pennsylvania area in southern New Jersey that could do PPF ceramic at your level is there a group association or something like that that I could count on getting a high-quality the job like you do?
I would first begin by finding a CQuartz Finest Reserve installer in your area that you want to work with:

https://cqfinest.com/find-an-installer-2/

I would then cross-reference that with an XPEL/Suntek PPF installer.

Your Finest installer may also know of a great shop he/she works with.

Definitely visit the ppf and detail shop in person. This will give you the sense of whom you'll "connect" and "click"with.

It''s going to be a relationship and you want to make sure there's a good flow between you and your service-provider.
Old 11-25-2019, 03:32 PM
Gary Siemons
6th Gear

I would first begin by finding a CQuartz Finest Reserve installer in your area that you want to work with:

https://cqfinest.com/find-an-installer-2/

I would then cross-reference that with an XPEL/Suntek PPF installer.

Your Finest installer may also know of a great shop he/she works with.

Definitely visit the ppf and detail shop in person. This will give you the sense of whom you'll "connect" and "click"with.

It''s going to be a relationship and you want to make sure there's a good flow between you and your service-provider.
Thanks Moe there’s a dealer about 18 miles away in Pennsylvania. Appreciate all your help and advice. Gary
Old 11-26-2019, 05:35 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Gary Siemons
Thanks Moe there’s a dealer about 18 miles away in Pennsylvania. Appreciate all your help and advice. Gary
Glad it worked out. Let me know how it goes.

Moe
Old 11-26-2019, 05:40 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default 17+ and counting...closing Group Buy 12/01/2019

SIGNUPS:
1. liberpic - 992 Carrera S
2. Vikings -
992 Carrera S
3. RPM8250 - Ford GT350
4. dwebb66 - Tesla Model X
5. crazy997 - 997 Carrera S
6. seanhaus - 992 Carrera
7. annonymous - Tesla Model S
8. annonymous - 991.2 TTS
9. Grant P - 997.1 Carrera S
10. annonymous - 992 Carrera S
11. DR08 - 1973 911E
12. Chris91604 - Porsche Macan S
13. RS911- Porsche 991.2 Speedster Heritage Edition
14. Grant P - Audi A6
15. LAMACAN - Porsche Macan S
16. BryanRivera - Porsche 997.1 GT2
17. annonymous - Porsche Macan GTS
Old 11-28-2019, 07:48 PM
moomin
Instructor

Received 183 Likes on 74 Posts

SIGNUPS:
2. Vikings -
992 Carrera S
3. RPM8250 - Ford GT350
7. annonymous - Tesla Model S
8. annonymous - 991.2 TTS
10. annonymous - 992 Carrera S
11. DR08 - 1973 911E
14. Grant P - Audi A6
17. annonymous - Porsche Macan GTS

Hey,

I'd like to be part of the group buy please!

992 Carrera S
Old 11-29-2019, 07:28 PM
Ronco21
3rd Gear

Smile Group Buy

Hi Moe,

I would like to get in on the group buy! 992 Carrera S rog.kahn@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Ronco21
Old 11-29-2019, 07:32 PM
BryanRivera
1st Gear

This review is not for the faint of heart. This is for those who really love their cars and want only the best of the best. For those who spent countless hours of research and still end up on the fence. For those who have made several car care mistakes in the past and live in regret. If you want the best for your car, search no more. This is my story.

I honestly do not know where to begin. Moe Mistry's Glistening Perfection came highly recommended to me by a friend who had his R8 V10+ taken care of by Moe. I had reached out to Moe shortly after he had completed the job on the R8 and asked for a quote. I knew my friend had spent a good amount of money on his brand new R8, delivered directly to Moe from the dealership. The R8 had more than paint correction, window tint and PPF installation. There were some custom design things Moe took care of, making the additions quite costly for my friend. However, I was really impressed with the final product. I figured that since I wasn't doing all that it would have been significantly less.

Moe replied to me right away upon a PM via Facebook. I gave him information about my car and he promptly quoted me. I was initially taken back, because the work scope was quite extensive, significantly more than what I had expected, including the cost for the service; but significantly less (about 2/3 less) than what my friend had spent. I mean, after all, my car has been a "garage newborn baby". I thought to myself, how much and bad could it be to need all this??? Needless to say, I sat on it for a while.

Plans changed, many months later, maybe a year later, I bought a new car. The dealership offered some of the similar services that Glistening Perfection offered, some at similar costs, others significantly less. I purchased them but then I had the hunch that I was being taken for a ride by the dealership. It was then when I reached out to Moe again and inquired about the services being offered by the dealership. He was honest and gave me his opinion and expert advise. He pointed out the differences between his service and the dealership third party services. I came to the conclusion that why spend a significant amount of money on services provided by third party sub contracted companies by the dealership, when I could get it all done by one, who guaranteed the work and used top of the line products, compared to the dealership's average products. I ended up canceling the dealership "add ons" and used the money with Glistening Perfection.

Once again thinking that the car was new, didn't think it would need much, but in fact, it did and it turned out to look better than when it came out from the dealership and probably even from the factory. The car had his signature paint correction service, full front PPF, Nano Ceramic interior/exterior coating and Huper Optik tinted windows.

I initially thought that his work was a little on the pricey side. However, you also commonly hear, "you get, what you pay for". And this couldn't be more true with Moe and Glistening Perfection. The name truly fits the work he does and how the finished product looks. After he finished my first car, I couldn't believe the skill and craftsmanship that took place to deliver my car in such a better state; and how badly cars are delivered from the dealership.

However, this is not the end... I have a 2014 black car, which is in overall really good condition and low mileage. Unfortunately, I didn't take care of it as I should have, thinking that the wet look coating application from the dealership would do the trick. The car had a lackluster appearance with significant swirl marks, that only black cars can enhance. in short, it was a disaster. I figured this could be "The Challenge" for Moe which would put the name of his Glistening Perfection to the test.

He quoted me as usual, a very detailed scope of work with the usual charges. I dropped off the car and when he looked at it, I think he may have wished he had quoted me more. He willingly took up the challenge and he made my car live and alive as well. This was a dramatic come back which truly made testament to his work and business name.

I have now become a believer and a steady client.The car that I had him initially quoted for, is currently now in his shop, getting essentially everything that my first car had, no questions asked. I just leave the crazy genius do his thing and wait for the results. I can't believe that I have had 3 cars done by him since April of this year ( in 7 months).

I have now become a paint care home technician. I have bought all the Car Pro USA paint and interior car care products, a large EZ up canopy, pressure washer, DI water treatment system and a heated blower.

Taking care of my cars has now become a hobby and with the ceramic coating, it is easy to wash and care for the cars and is quite enjoyable.

Thank you Moe for your expertise and from bringing my cars to life.
Old 12-01-2019, 03:38 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default 20+ and counting - Final Day!!

Ladies and Gentleman...the time has come upon on as this group buy ends today.

We've added 3 new members and are near 2X the original requirement. Thank you all for the support and I'm glad these opportunities benefit ALL involved.

We've had a blast getting to know the new clients that are now part of the GP family.

SIGNUPS:
2. Vikings -
992 Carrera S
3. RPM8250 - Ford GT350
7. anonymous - Tesla Model S
8. anonymous - 991.2 TTS
10. anonymous - 992 Carrera S
11. DR08 - 1973 911E
14. Grant P - Audi A6
17. anonymous - Porsche Macan GTS
18. mommie - 992 Carrera S
19. 80p - 991.2 GT3 Touring
20. eleventy - 991.1 50th Anniversary
21. anonymous - 991.2 GT3 Touring
22. slwong23 - 992 Carrera S
23. Skaf - 992 Carrera S
24. JAhmed - 718 Spyder

There are a few of you that just recently inquired, please let me know if there's any further questions I can answer to help you make your decision

Last edited by MoeMistry; 12-02-2019 at 02:42 AM.
The following users liked this post:
JAhmed (12-02-2019)
Old 12-01-2019, 03:38 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by BryanRivera
This review is not for the faint of heart. This is for those who really love their cars and want only the best of the best. For those who spent countless hours of research and still end up on the fence. For those who have made several car care mistakes in the past and live in regret. If you want the best for your car, search no more. This is my story.

I honestly do not know where to begin. Moe Mistry's Glistening Perfection came highly recommended to me by a friend who had his R8 V10+ taken care of by Moe. I had reached out to Moe shortly after he had completed the job on the R8 and asked for a quote. I knew my friend had spent a good amount of money on his brand new R8, delivered directly to Moe from the dealership. The R8 had more than paint correction, window tint and PPF installation. There were some custom design things Moe took care of, making the additions quite costly for my friend. However, I was really impressed with the final product. I figured that since I wasn't doing all that it would have been significantly less.

Moe replied to me right away upon a PM via Facebook. I gave him information about my car and he promptly quoted me. I was initially taken back, because the work scope was quite extensive, significantly more than what I had expected, including the cost for the service; but significantly less (about 2/3 less) than what my friend had spent. I mean, after all, my car has been a "garage newborn baby". I thought to myself, how much and bad could it be to need all this??? Needless to say, I sat on it for a while.

Plans changed, many months later, maybe a year later, I bought a new car. The dealership offered some of the similar services that Glistening Perfection offered, some at similar costs, others significantly less. I purchased them but then I had the hunch that I was being taken for a ride by the dealership. It was then when I reached out to Moe again and inquired about the services being offered by the dealership. He was honest and gave me his opinion and expert advise. He pointed out the differences between his service and the dealership third party services. I came to the conclusion that why spend a significant amount of money on services provided by third party sub contracted companies by the dealership, when I could get it all done by one, who guaranteed the work and used top of the line products, compared to the dealership's average products. I ended up canceling the dealership "add ons" and used the money with Glistening Perfection.

Once again thinking that the car was new, didn't think it would need much, but in fact, it did and it turned out to look better than when it came out from the dealership and probably even from the factory. The car had his signature paint correction service, full front PPF, Nano Ceramic interior/exterior coating and Huper Optik tinted windows.

I initially thought that his work was a little on the pricey side. However, you also commonly hear, "you get, what you pay for". And this couldn't be more true with Moe and Glistening Perfection. The name truly fits the work he does and how the finished product looks. After he finished my first car, I couldn't believe the skill and craftsmanship that took place to deliver my car in such a better state; and how badly cars are delivered from the dealership.

However, this is not the end... I have a 2014 black car, which is in overall really good condition and low mileage. Unfortunately, I didn't take care of it as I should have, thinking that the wet look coating application from the dealership would do the trick. The car had a lackluster appearance with significant swirl marks, that only black cars can enhance. in short, it was a disaster. I figured this could be "The Challenge" for Moe which would put the name of his Glistening Perfection to the test.

He quoted me as usual, a very detailed scope of work with the usual charges. I dropped off the car and when he looked at it, I think he may have wished he had quoted me more. He willingly took up the challenge and he made my car live and alive as well. This was a dramatic come back which truly made testament to his work and business name.

I have now become a believer and a steady client.The car that I had him initially quoted for, is currently now in his shop, getting essentially everything that my first car had, no questions asked. I just leave the crazy genius do his thing and wait for the results. I can't believe that I have had 3 cars done by him since April of this year ( in 7 months).

I have now become a paint care home technician. I have bought all the Car Pro USA paint and interior car care products, a large EZ up canopy, pressure washer, DI water treatment system and a heated blower.

Taking care of my cars has now become a hobby and with the ceramic coating, it is easy to wash and care for the cars and is quite enjoyable.

Thank you Moe for your expertise and from bringing my cars to life.
I'm speechless!!!

Old 12-02-2019, 12:57 AM
Skaf
Track Day

Received 26 Likes on 10 Posts

I see that the group buy ends today. Too late to get in on the fun? I have a 992 in need of a wrap.
Old 12-02-2019, 01:03 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Skaf
I see that the group buy ends today. Too late to get in on the fun? I have a 992 in need of a wrap.
congrats...please pm me

full name
address
phone #
email

Old 12-02-2019, 02:40 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Skaf
you’re all set and see you in February 🤙
Old 07-17-2020, 08:33 AM
Wangta
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Soooooo mr late guy here. Any chance there will be another group buy in 2020? Seems they happened in Sept/Oct in 2019 and 2018....so guaranteed for 2020?

Quick Reply: Glistening Perfection Group Buy