Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2024, 12:16 AM
RGS
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 367 Likes on 231 Posts

Originally Posted by 911-AL
Europipe and RUF have always been my go-to exhaust options on turbo cars in the past. @CZS paid it forward on a like new set of Europipe 100 cell sport cats that were too good to pass on. I racked up my new-to-me C4S this past weekend and did the swap. The car is unmodified otherwise so I mostly expected a good increase in turbo sounds from idle to on-throttle situations, which it did, but I didn't expect the torque gain EVERYWHERE! It's explosive and builds boost very quickly. I'm very happy.

It sounds good Al! I can attest to it! LOL!

RGS
- Radiator Grille Store

OEM Look, Economical Protection
www.radiatorgrillestore.com

The following users liked this post:
911-AL (Yesterday)
Old 08-14-2024, 09:22 AM
Richard_Wallace
Rennlist Member

Received 1,691 Likes on 754 Posts

I put on the GT2 Sportshift yesterday. I did the medium weight 300-350 Grams. This thing is so solidly built, really a work of art. While the stock shifter is not bad, it is mostly plastic, and felt like a toy when side by side after taking the OEM off comparing them.

The extra weight and lower height (I have it about 1" lower than stock) makes the shifting feel more like my GT3 Touring, from a throw standpoint, but with more weight on the shift ****. Really nice addition and super nice product from SportShifters...

Some pics...

The following 4 users liked this post by Richard_Wallace:
Motorin Mark (08-14-2024), RatherJaded (Yesterday), Ray K. (Yesterday), txpackers (Yesterday)
Old 08-14-2024, 08:07 PM
Motorin Mark
Racer

Received 435 Likes on 212 Posts

[QUOTE=Richard_Wallace;19596073]I put on the GT2 Sportshift yesterday. I did the medium weight 300-350 Grams. This thing is so solidly built, really a work of art. While the stock shifter is not bad, it is mostly plastic, and felt like a toy when side by side after taking the OEM off comparing them.

The extra weight and lower height (I have it about 1" lower than stock) makes the shifting feel more like my GT3 Touring, from a throw standpoint, but with more weight on the shift ****. Really nice addition and super nice product from SportShifters...

Same shift ****, weight and height for me, seriously one of my favorite mods. Excellent product.

The following 2 users liked this post by Motorin Mark:
mdrobc1213 (Yesterday), txpackers (Yesterday)
Old 08-14-2024, 09:11 PM
Shogunade
Rennlist Member

Received 2,020 Likes on 1,138 Posts

Originally Posted by Ckf496
Changed my Tpms sensors.
Get lost
Old Yesterday, 01:30 AM
mdrobc1213
Rennlist Member

Received 833 Likes on 459 Posts

Originally Posted by Cartod
Installed the sport shifters heavy weight custom ****.

Sportshifters has arrived.

Nice package...and ****

Custom design

Side view

Got one myself custom done and waiting on time to take it to my local performance shop to do the swap out and install the OEM Sport Shift kit from the GTS I believe [got from Suncoast Porsche]. Will let you know my thoughts when done. Waiting on Chalk interior seat belts also to do all my interior upgrades at once. Man it IS cheaper to order them as an option with the car tho!
The following 2 users liked this post by mdrobc1213:
Cartod (Yesterday), RolandT (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 01:35 AM
992RS
Advanced

Received 57 Likes on 32 Posts

New Seat inserts from P1designs

Cartod (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 09:27 AM
Ray K.
Rennlist Member

Received 89 Likes on 58 Posts

[QUOTE=Motorin Mark;19597341]
Originally Posted by Richard_Wallace
I put on the GT2 Sportshift yesterday. I did the medium weight 300-350 Grams. This thing is so solidly built, really a work of art. While the stock shifter is not bad, it is mostly plastic, and felt like a toy when side by side after taking the OEM off comparing them.

Same shift ****, weight and height for me, seriously one of my favorite mods. Excellent product.

Which weight did you get? I've been configuring these for a while now and these last few posts are pushing me to pull the trigger.
Motorin Mark (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 10:42 AM
Ray K.
Rennlist Member

Received 89 Likes on 58 Posts

Some pics...

Where are your floormats from? Do you have more pics? Do they have any logo on them? I've used AutostyleUK in the past and they are great. I like how they can add carpet heel pads and colored piping and sticking. It looks like nobody can add any of the Porsche trademarked logos. I wasn't sure if yours had a logo.
Old Yesterday, 10:57 AM
retom
Pro

Received 418 Likes on 247 Posts

Originally Posted by silencei2
Shout out to @ProtechpartsEU for sourcing this leather Turbonite air bag cover, quick shipping and nicely packaged.
Have you installed this airbag cover yet?
The following 2 users liked this post by retom:
f4bones (Yesterday), jesm (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 11:06 AM
Scott P
Rennlist Member

Received 3,296 Likes on 1,412 Posts

Some pics...

PSA-remember where you inserted the Allen wrench bc next year you'll have to tighten it up again, I just did mine yesterday.
Richard_Wallace (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 01:31 PM
silencei2
Rennlist Member

Received 90 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by retom
Have you installed this airbag cover yet?
Yes, got it installed.

My tips for installation is use a channel lock to slide the metal cage off instead of shoving a pry bar in the middle hole. You can use the 4 screws and bolts as leverage and the lip of the circular metal cage to slide it off almost half way, at that point you can just pull it apart with your hands.
retom (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 01:36 PM
retom
Pro

Yes, got it installed.

My tips for installation is use a channel lock to slide the metal cage off instead of shoving a pry bar in the middle hole. You can use the 4 screws and bolts as leverage and the lip of the circular metal cage to slide it off almost half way, at that point you can just pull it apart with your hands.
Thanks, what do you mean by "a channel lock"?
Old Yesterday, 01:41 PM
jhenson29
Rennlist Member

Received 1,251 Likes on 510 Posts

Most people mean groove joint pliers when they say channellock. Channellock is a brand.
Old Yesterday, 01:57 PM
silencei2
Rennlist Member

Received 90 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by jhenson29
Most people mean groove joint pliers when they say channellock. Channellock is a brand.
Good to know, thanks for the clarification.
Old Yesterday, 02:00 PM
retom
Pro

Good to know, thanks for the clarification.
Thanks again. I am from EU and it was not fully clear for me.

Quick Reply: What did you buy your 992 today thread