Sponsored by:

Taking delivery of aventurine green 922

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2021, 12:03 AM
JustGettingMilk
Advanced

Received 76 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by inthesticks
Great thread. I just ordered an AG targa with the truffle brown interior. I went back and forth on exterior / interior, but in the end I think the AG/Truffle is a fantastic and very classy combo. The only piece I am a bit on the fence about is the targa top color, I do currently have it spec'd as brown which I think compliments the AG nicely.
So many wonderful color combinations. I'm very happy with AG with Brown Top over Truffle Brown 930 interior with Paldao wood throughout....
Attached Images   
The following users liked this post:
TheGreatJ (08-08-2021)
Old 08-08-2021, 10:20 AM
inthesticks
Racer

Received 363 Likes on 128 Posts

Originally Posted by JustGettingMilk
So many wonderful color combinations. I'm very happy with AG with Brown Top over Truffle Brown 930 interior with Paldao wood throughout....
Very nice. Looks like you opted for the Paldeo seat backs as well which gives a nice touch. I also spec'd paldeo trim, but did the leather inlays for the 18 way seat backs.

I was fully planning on doing the brown roof, but was recently wondering if a black targa roof would also look ok on the AG/Truffle, and give the car a completely different look with the top up.

Does the brown roof suit the car well in your opinion?

**Edit** I see you also spec'd the Burmester. I have this on my order as well - how's that been for you?

Last edited by inthesticks; 08-08-2021 at 12:26 PM.
Old 08-08-2021, 12:40 PM
JustGettingMilk
Advanced

Received 76 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by inthesticks
Very nice. Looks like you opted for the Paldeo seat backs as well which gives a nice touch. I also spec'd paldeo trim, but did the leather inlays for the 18 way seat backs.

I was fully planning on doing the brown roof, but was recently wondering if a black targa roof would also look ok on the AG/Truffle, and give the car a completely different look with the top up.

Does the brown roof suit the car well in your opinion?

**Edit** I see you also spec'd the Burmester. I have this on my order as well - how's that been for you?
I went back and forth with the roof color until the last minute! I think black looks excellent and maybe a "safer" choice. Ultimately, I opted for brown because I thought it was different, felt more elegant, and complemented the Aurum wheels better.

The Burmester system is very good, but truth be told, I only ordered it because I pretty much checked every other box other than PCCB'S.
Old 08-02-2022, 01:25 PM
thesmithsUK
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Steph001

Took delivery about a week ago, few pics right after coating, so far very impressed!
Beautiful. What colour are those wheels?

Old 03-20-2023, 09:07 AM
vintage38
Racer

Received 553 Likes on 218 Posts

Thanks OP and all for posting pics of aventurine green with truffel brown interior. It helped greatly in my decision to go with this combo. Now the 3 to 4 month wait for delivery.

Last edited by vintage38; 03-20-2023 at 09:10 AM.

Quick Reply: Taking delivery of aventurine green 922