Does anyone buy a regular Turbo?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2023, 05:26 PM
Staff@WORLD
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 219 Likes on 129 Posts

I ordered a turbo instead of an S as well. I wanted to eliminate the hydraulic pump that's on the engine and the only way I could order it without the hydraulics was as a turbo model.

My intention was to change all the parts on the car as soon as I got it so I was happy with the savings.
I upgraded the turbos, intercoolers, tune, exhaust, intake, I added a meth kit and we have been developing all kinds of cool parts. I also added a TechArt wing and some DB Carbon extended shift paddles.

As for the suspension - I opted for the non sports suspension and changed everything out to the Bilstein Evo SE coilover suspension system.

I was also super happy with the savings. I think the only option that I would pay for next time is the PCCB's but I am super happy that I got the 5 lug option instead of the centerlock.

As for Porsche options I opted for the carbon fiber roof, custom illuminated door sills and the FAL and I would definitely make sure that I order front axle lift on my next car as well.
- Akrapovic - BMC - TechArt - H&R - By Design - AMS - CSF - Kline - NGK - TiLugs - HRE - M Engineering - ID Injectors -
FULL SERVICE INSTALLATION FACILITY - STATE OF THE ART WIND TUNNEL DYNO - ECU TUNING
WORLD-MOTORSPORTS.COM
The following users liked this post:
Brainofjjj (01-17-2023)
Old 01-16-2023, 07:17 PM
Pad Bender
Rennlist Member

Received 1,286 Likes on 648 Posts

If you are doing a full-on build or have personal mods in mind...Turbo is a better value.

Like @CanAutM3 ...i didnt want pdcc. looking for less nannies on a already incredibly capable car.

@Staff@WORLD ...do you have a pic of your build?

The following users liked this post:
CanAutM3 (01-16-2023)

Quick Reply: Does anyone buy a regular Turbo?