Looks great! Are those 21/22?
yes 21/22
The following users liked this post:
Flatline1# (04-18-2021)
Old 04-19-2021, 01:55 AM
kmy
Rennlist Member

Received 227 Likes on 60 Posts

Flatline / Stetty - wow!!! amazing setups. I love them both. Good contrast with the black and chalk as well as gold and the gray.

Good thing about HRE's is changing the finish is pretty easy and painless. I'm sure I'll change mine at some point.

Looking good fellas!
stetty (04-21-2021)
Old 04-19-2021, 01:56 AM
kmy
Rennlist Member

It's interesting that we all have black calipers. I mentioned this on another post, but I'm seeing this more and more. Not just with Porsche but other brands as well.
stetty (04-21-2021)
Old 04-19-2021, 12:45 PM
Flatline1#
Rennlist Member

Received 35 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by kmy
Flatline / Stetty - wow!!! amazing setups. I love them both. Good contrast with the black and chalk as well as gold and the gray.

Good thing about HRE's is changing the finish is pretty easy and painless. I'm sure I'll change mine at some point.

Looking good fellas!
Originally Posted by kmy
It's interesting that we all have black calipers. I mentioned this on another post, but I'm seeing this more and more. Not just with Porsche but other brands as well.
Kmy, thanks and you as well! Yea, I just realized that all 3 had black calipers. I usually love a caliper that stands out. Especially when you have big CCB's, but I just thought it would
look cleaner with black. I did see a chalk one on instagram that looked pretty good with a dark chrome finished wheel and yellow calipers though.
Old 04-19-2021, 02:50 PM
kmy
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Flatline1#
Kmy, thanks and you as well! Yea, I just realized that all 3 had black calipers. I usually love a caliper that stands out. Especially when you have big CCB's, but I just thought it would
look cleaner with black. I did see a chalk one on instagram that looked pretty good with a dark chrome finished wheel and yellow calipers though.
I was thinking about changing mine to yellow at one point, but going to hold off for now. I like the clean look and have been worried a bit of clashing with my interior.
Flatline1# (04-19-2021)

Quick Reply: HRE's and KW HAS kit installed