Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche San Francisco

Any discounts on TTS?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2021, 01:16 PM
Johnny_C
Advanced

Received 65 Likes on 26 Posts

I'm a first time Porsche customer, paid full MSRP, and I thanked my lucky stars for getting an allocation. I pledged an order for the future 992 TTS a year and a half ago. I wasn't exactly holding any bargaining chips. Some dealerships seem to be rewarding return customers, but I think discounts are very rare for 1st time customers like us. Zero regrets!
The following users liked this post:
RD16RR (01-11-2021)
Old 01-11-2021, 01:24 PM
RD16RR
Burning Brakes

Received 352 Likes on 205 Posts

Originally Posted by Johnny_C
I'm a first time Porsche customer, paid full MSRP, and I thanked my lucky stars for getting an allocation. I pledged an order for the future 992 TTS a year and a half ago. I wasn't exactly holding any bargaining chips. Some dealerships seem to be rewarding return customers, but I think discounts are very rare for 1st time customers like us. Zero regrets!
Same here...although i got tired of waiting on one dealerships list (total agony)....1 email to another, and literally within a week i had an allocation and order placed (i couldn't believe it) - reading what i'm reading now amongst other buyers, i actually feel lucky as well - msrp, no discount - maybe next time (?) - at the moment (1200 miles in) nothing but total praise for the car - Like It - Love it - Want More of it !! -- Zero Regrets !
Old 01-11-2021, 02:07 PM
Senna01
Instructor

Received 62 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Rockin
What kind of discounts are you guys seeing? I’ve seen several make some mention of “discounts”. I need to lock my build in by 2/17 and I was offered no discount. I’m a first time Porsche buyer but I have seen several mention discounts. My build price comes out to 227k, should I be pushing for something? I just assumed since this was a halo car, no such thing but now I’m thinking maybe I left something on the table. As much as I want the car, it’s bad business acumen to overpay for something. And when I spend money, I treat it like my business. Any help would be appreciated before I would go back and push my sales rep. Otherwise I might go see what another dealership has if you guys really are getting discounts.

Thanks
lol you may as well go into a Rolex AD and ask for a discount on a Rolex Daytona/GMT/Submariner etc they haven’t got.

I’m from the UK. I ordered my TTS in September. I was told March 2021 delivery. My dealer is still waiting for allocation info.

I searched across the UK Porsche dealerships out of interest to see what the stock levels were of 992 Turbo S. There were 2 in the entire UK.
My dealer mentioned there will likely be less TTS than GT3 allocations this year. The car is too good 😌

Last edited by Senna01; 01-11-2021 at 10:51 PM.
Old 01-11-2021, 02:26 PM
redyps
Rennlist Member

Received 310 Likes on 167 Posts

I asked around here in the SF Bay area and was told Turbo S coupe allocations are available but that local dealers would need to trade that for a Cab allocation.

Quick Reply: Any discounts on TTS?