Sponsored by:

My Porsche App- “Not Scheduled” 2025 GT3RS

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2024, 06:28 PM
Nick
Rennlist Member

Received 198 Likes on 98 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmos
I’d be curious of all the dates. I’m guessing that they still show V200 and not V215 and the dates your dealer has are “estimated” dates which right now mean absolutely nothing.

The real dates are not set and TYD is accurately reflecting this.

If your freeze date passed and it hasn’t been updated on TYD, your freeze date is still open and your production was bumped.
I am confused. Aren't all the dates given to the dealer by Porsche an Estimated Date Range; Estimated Date and Actual Date which references the various completion stages?

In other words, the car is slated for production within the range of those categories. In the past, these dates were part of the TYD app. When a customer is shown “not scheduled”for the build stages on the TYD app. when in fact the dealer is given those on dates what is a customer to conclude?
Old 08-13-2024, 07:39 PM
JB991
Rennlist Member

Received 61 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick
I am confused. Aren't all the dates given to the dealer by Porsche an Estimated Date Range; Estimated Date and Actual Date which references the various completion stages?

In other words, the car is slated for production within the range of those categories. In the past, these dates were part of the TYD app. When a customer is shown “not scheduled”for the build stages on the TYD app. when in fact the dealer is given those on dates what is a customer to conclude?
That's what I thought. It's been the same process in the past. I get not having updates on the 4RS, but the 3RS should show more. Either way, I'm just going by the dates from the dealership. My freeze date changed, "freezing" one month earlier than initially estimated. So if Cosmos statement is true, then why freeze it? You'd think they'd open up the date so I can make changes if I want.

Oh well, always a waiting game from Porsche. That's why I never trade in early, cause you never know.
Old 08-13-2024, 08:14 PM
Nick
Rennlist Member

Received 198 Likes on 98 Posts

Have you questioned PCNA about this? Speak with them and see how they explain this discrepancy.

Quick Reply: My Porsche App- “Not Scheduled” 2025 GT3RS