Sponsored by:

Allocation + ADM?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2021, 02:01 AM
Norcalgt3
Pro

Received 147 Likes on 85 Posts

Originally Posted by Yippiekiaye
Come on Joe. You are making it up. This kind of stuff doesnt happen. You know.....GT car and all......its the holy grail....Nothign else like it other than a nice bridge.
https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-...available.html

Porsche Chandler you do say? hm interesting

From Joejenie in that thread:

"I bought my 3RS from Chandler Porsche and paid the ADM to get it. I have had nothing but good experiences so far with them. I must have come in at the right time!"

"Scott, I don't know for sure, but maybe the issue is you aren't really a local customer. You live in Scottsdale correct? I think they wanted to sell to people who lived in the southeast valley first (Chandler, Gilbert, etc.) When I first contacted them, I was looking for a GT3. They didn't have any of them, but asked if I was interested in the GT3RS instead. As you know, they auctioned those 5 positions to the highest bidders and I bid and got one of them. Knowing what I know now, I would have declined the bid and waited, but I was fairly new to the Porsche game (Had only bought 2 other new Porsche's in the last 10 years). "

You sure you had a MSRP slot joe?

Last edited by Norcalgt3; 04-08-2021 at 02:06 AM.
Old 04-08-2021, 02:01 AM
Yippiekiaye
Rennlist Member

Received 2,269 Likes on 945 Posts

Originally Posted by Norcalgt3
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/cr...ul4-story.html

Oh yea, I forgot about this story too. Yep, it was so easy to find a spec at MSRP.

No one said it was easy to find a spec at msrp. No one said there weren't ADMs. You clearly proclaimed that it wasnt possible. It didnt happen. That people are making it up. Yet there have been numerous examples posted by different members who refute what you said. MSRP specs were possible and available.

Post all the nonsensical non related articles you want. You were wrong. Its that simple.
Old 04-08-2021, 02:04 AM
Yippiekiaye
Rennlist Member

trying to distract again by posting something unrelated to the discussion.
Old 04-08-2021, 02:08 AM
Norcalgt3
Pro

trying to distract again by posting something unrelated to the discussion.
distract?

you're the only one in that thread saying the cars are nothing special. meanwhile every other post in there was stating ADMs were paid to chandler.

There's someone distracting alright.
Old 04-08-2021, 02:10 AM
Norcalgt3
Pro

Originally Posted by joejenie
Last time, ADMs were there during the first round of allocations, but 6-9 months later, it was easy to pick one up at MSRP. I never saw a dealer go under MSRP though on these.
Yippie:

"No one said it was easy to find a spec at msrp. No one said there weren't ADMs. You clearly proclaimed that it wasnt possible. It didnt happen. That people are making it up. Yet there have been numerous examples posted by different members who refute what you said. MSRP specs were possible and available."

Really yippie? No one said it was easy. Yup, no one.
Old 04-08-2021, 02:13 AM
Yippiekiaye
Rennlist Member

distract?

you're the only one in that thread saying the cars are nothing special. meanwhile every other post in there was stating ADMs were paid to chandler.

There's someone distracting alright.
Me: People were able to get GT cars at MSRP last time
You: impossible, liar, never happened!
Me: I got a GT car at msrp, so did he and he and he did also
You: 9 months from now you cant get a car at msrp
Me: I thought we were talking about last round?
You: Shiraz Shookarili!!!
Me: Not sure how that is relevant to the discussion
You: Porsche Chandler
Me: huh????

Where is that ignore button when you need it!
Old 04-08-2021, 02:13 AM
Norcalgt3
Pro

Me: People were able to get GT cars at MSRP last time
You: impossible, liar, never happened!
Me: I got a GT car at msrp, so did he and he and he did also
You: 9 months from now you cant get a car at msrp
Me: I thought we were talking about last round?
You: Shiraz Shookarili!!!
Me: Not sure how that is relevant to the discussion
You: Porsche Chandler
Me: huh????

Where is that ignore button when you need it!
See above. feel free to ignore me. that's what i'm doing to you now. waste of time.
Old 04-08-2021, 02:14 AM
Yippiekiaye
Rennlist Member

Yippie:

"No one said it was easy to find a spec at msrp. No one said there weren't ADMs. You clearly proclaimed that it wasnt possible. It didnt happen. That people are making it up. Yet there have been numerous examples posted by different members who refute what you said. MSRP specs were possible and available."

Really yippie? No one said it was easy. Yup, no one.
So you are basically saying that GT cars were able to be specced at MSRP now?? Do you even read what you type? Jesus.
Old 04-08-2021, 02:15 AM
Yippiekiaye
Rennlist Member

See above. feel free to ignore me. that's what i'm doing to you now. waste of time.

Its a waste of something. Cheers and enjoy your evening.
Old 04-08-2021, 02:16 AM
Norcalgt3
Pro

So you are basically saying that GT cars were able to be specced at MSRP now?? Do you even read what you type? Jesus.
You said "no one said it was easy to get one at msrp" and I just quoted someone saying it was above. I also said you couldn't get one at MSRP unless you had a relationship or waited on a list not that no one got one at MSRP.

Do you read what you write?

Cheers indeed. Let's move on. Enough wasted time trying to move immovable objects on either side.
Old 04-08-2021, 02:17 AM
Yippiekiaye
Rennlist Member

You said "no one said it was easy to get one at msrp" and I just quoted someone saying it was above. I also said you couldn't get one at MSRP unless you had a relationship or waited on a list not that no one got one at MSRP.

Do you read what you write?
I will repeat: I got one at MSRP- no relation. no list. No ADM. First Porsche car I got from the dealer.

go away.
Old 04-08-2021, 02:17 AM
Norcalgt3
Pro

I will repeat: I got one at MSRP- no relation. no list. No ADM. First Porsche car I got from the dealer.

go away.
you can have the final word. enjoy.
Old 04-08-2021, 02:18 AM
Yippiekiaye
Rennlist Member

Im speccing a touring. Thinking of a PTS color. Anyone know the process this time around?

( I know how to do it but just want to change the subject to stop this stupid back and forth)

Old 04-08-2021, 02:20 AM
joejenie
Rennlist Member

Received 773 Likes on 394 Posts

From Joejenie in that thread:

"I bought my 3RS from Chandler Porsche and paid the ADM to get it. I have had nothing but good experiences so far with them. I must have come in at the right time!"

"Scott, I don't know for sure, but maybe the issue is you aren't really a local customer. You live in Scottsdale correct? I think they wanted to sell to people who lived in the southeast valley first (Chandler, Gilbert, etc.) When I first contacted them, I was looking for a GT3. They didn't have any of them, but asked if I was interested in the GT3RS instead. As you know, they auctioned those 5 positions to the highest bidders and I bid and got one of them. Knowing what I know now, I would have declined the bid and waited, but I was fairly new to the Porsche game (Had only bought 2 other new Porsche's in the last 10 years). "

You sure you had a MSRP slot joe?
OK, I'm now a liar because I didn't explain the middle of the story where I bought the GT3 in Scottsdale and then was offered the GT3 build in Chandler? This part of the story was between them not having a GT3 when I went in and then about a month later, them calling me on the GT3RS (which I took). Time table: End of March 2018, I go into Porsche Chandler for my first time looking for a GT3. April 20th, I buy Scottsdale GT3. April 23rd, I get call from Chandler SA saying they have a build. I laugh and say no, I just bought one Friday, but when the 3RS comes, I would love to get one of those. They call me in early May and I end up being #2 position for a 3RS that I paid $25k ADM for and still own today.

FYI, I did get one of Porsche Chandler's first 992 GT3 positions as well. Put my order in Monday and got this email today. MSRP and no deposit. It happens.

The following users liked this post:
fijibubba (04-14-2021)
Old 04-08-2021, 02:22 AM
Norcalgt3
Pro

Originally Posted by joejenie
OK, I'm now a liar because I didn't explain the middle of the story where I bought the GT3 in Scottsdale and then was offered the GT3 build in Chandler? This part of the story was between them not having a GT3 when I went in and then about a month later, them calling me on the GT3RS (which I took). Time table: End of March 2018, I go into Porsche Chandler for my first time looking for a GT3. April 20th, I buy Scottsdale GT3. April 23rd, I get call from Chandler SA saying they have a build. I laugh and say no, I just bought one Friday, but when the 3RS comes, I would love to get one of those. They call me in early May and I end up being #2 position for a 3RS that I paid $25k ADM for and still own today.

FYI, I did get one of Porsche Chandler's first 992 GT3 positions as well. Put my order in Monday and got this email today. MSRP and no deposit. It happens.

From that thread Joe, there was a long time customer of chandler that paid $30k over for a touring spec, so I'm asking if you had proceeded with the MSRP slot last time, would Chandler have kept their word? The fact of the matter is MSRP is not easy to get.

I myself get GT cars at MSRP but based on relationships which apparently yippie doesn't grasp

Quick Reply: Allocation + ADM?