Sponsored by:

Fabspeed: Caveat Emptor

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2017, 01:36 AM
RODOLFO04
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

John, has just help me solve the issue as well

After a week of debating with the fabspeed customer service people, John took over my case a few days ago, and solver the issue.

Now I can say I am a satisfied FABSPEED customer, and will do business with them again.
Old 06-16-2017, 03:31 AM
satoru
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by *991*

Popcorn and a diet coke...what I'm having rite now
Old 06-16-2017, 07:55 AM
EL_BAN
Track Day

Received 10 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sraj
I can confirm that I have been made whole as of today...nine months later. It is quite apparent to me that as soon as he found out about the problem, Fabspeed John worked assiduously to make this happen, all within a few days (while others within the company tried to do this for months, without success). And this is for a BMW guy, new to this forum...you Porsche folks are apparently in very good hands! John seems to have pull within his company, and I am pretty confident that he interested in (and capable of) taking care of issues that his customers might confront.
sraj, glad to see you have been taken care of!

I also opened a thread here to create awareness on a situation I have been dealing with for 6 months with Fabspeed with yet no resolution. I posted it in another area of rennlist since it was also not Porsche related.
Old 06-16-2017, 08:22 AM
rk-d
Rennlist Member

Received 6,476 Likes on 2,816 Posts

Originally Posted by EL_BAN
sraj, glad to see you have been taken care of!

I also opened a thread here to create awareness on a situation I have been dealing with for 6 months with Fabspeed with yet no resolution. I posted it in another area of rennlist since it was also not Porsche related.
Sounds like the answer is to make a stink in the 991 forum and Fabspeed John will come to the rescue. Even if you don't own a Porsche. Absolutely ridiculous customer service.
Old 06-16-2017, 04:00 PM
997usa
Burning Brakes

Received 532 Likes on 271 Posts

Sadly enough, that is the case; After having owned 4 or 5 911's (most recently 2017 Turbo), i recently purchased a new 488 and bought some item from Fabspeed, that also didn't fit.... Had to make a stink in the Ferrarichat forum to get that resolved.

@Fabspeed - I am glad you guys have John on board to take care of your customer issues, but i am sure both John and your clientele have better things to do than to write lousy reviews on lousy customer support.... You guys can do so much better and stand to loose so much more if you don't address this more constructively.
Old 06-16-2017, 07:54 PM
*991*
Rennlist Member

Received 221 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by 997usa
Sadly enough, that is the case; After having owned 4 or 5 911's (most recently 2017 Turbo), i recently purchased a new 488 and bought some item from Fabspeed, that also didn't fit.... Had to make a stink in the Ferrarichat forum to get that resolved.

@Fabspeed - I am glad you guys have John on board to take care of your customer issues, but i am sure both John and your clientele have better things to do than to write lousy reviews on lousy customer support.... You guys can do so much better and stand to loose so much more if you don't address this more constructively.

Quick Reply: Fabspeed: Caveat Emptor