A 911 Turbo only a rapper would love.

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2017, 06:33 PM
JustBud
Race Car

Received 655 Likes on 378 Posts

Originally Posted by mac10
......... It's not any worse than the M4 GTS
Yeah, but it's not any better either. I am definitely not in need of a huge gold rope chain, or a gold accented turbo.
Old 06-08-2017, 07:46 PM
babyjocko
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Disclaimer: Please don't judge this post to be racist. It's my opinion based on many years of observing my culture. For the record, I am African-American.

If the rapper is African-American (as most are), then he is not likely to have a 911 -- Panamera, yes, but for some reason, African-Americans (in general) are not into 911s.

For the most part, they're not into sports cars. Luxury cars, yes; sporty cars, yes; but not sport-performance cars. An African-American would rather have a Bentley than a Ferrari; Rolls Royce over Lambo.

I am African-American. Many bruthas have told me that I drive a white man's car. They say that about my Tesla, too.

If I were to analyze it, I would say it has to do with NASCAR and not taking physical risks. Since NASCAR has always been closely associated with Confederate flag waving Southerners, then it's pretty obvious why it won't attract black people. As for risk, sport cars relate to sport driving, which can be dangerous. Try finding a black mountain climber or bungy jumper.

Although I grew up aspiring to have a luxury car, I also have always been an impatient driver and managed to outperform all others around me who were in my way. You should see me driving NYC avenues! So, performance is a must for me. Yes, i had my luxury car fix. But they were the likes of BMW M6 and MB E63 AMG (among others). The Tesla (Model S P90D) was at the time the fastest production car in the world (now eclipsed by the P100D). So, I stay fast and quick.

Personally, I just rather be fast and quick than ride in luxury. But then, I've always been a non-conformist.
Old 06-08-2017, 07:50 PM
-Ryan-
Pro

Received 29 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by babyjocko
Disclaimer: Please don't judge this post to be racist. It's my opinion based on many years of observing my culture. For the record, I am African-American.

If the rapper is African-American (as most are), then he is not likely to have a 911 -- Panamera, yes, but for some reason, African-Americans (in general) are not into 911s.

For the most part, they're not into sports cars. Luxury cars, yes; sporty cars, yes; but not sport-performance cars. An African-American would rather have a Bentley than a Ferrari; Rolls Royce over Lambo.

I am African-American. Many bruthas have told me that I drive a white man's car. They say that about my Tesla, too.

If I were to analyze it, I would say it has to do with NASCAR and not taking physical risks. Since NASCAR has always been closely associated with Confederate flag waving Southerners, then it's pretty obvious why it won't attract black people. As for risk, sport cars relate to sport driving, which can be dangerous. Try finding a black mountain climber or bungy jumper.

Although I grew up aspiring to have a luxury car, I also have always been an impatient driver and managed to outperform all others around me who were in my way. You should see me driving NYC avenues! So, performance is a must for me. Yes, i had my luxury car fix. But they were the likes of BMW M6 and MB E63 AMG (among others). The Tesla (Model S P90D) was at the time the fastest production car in the world (now eclipsed by the P100D). So, I stay fast and quick.

Personally, I just rather be fast and quick than ride in luxury. But then, I've always been a non-conformist.
That Panamera sh!tting on that 911 - YG

Quick Reply: A 911 Turbo only a rapper would love.