3 - 991 Turbo S's in for Clear Bra at ClearFilm in Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 01:30 PM
ClearFilm
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3 - 991 Turbo S's in for Clear Bra at ClearFilm in Atlanta

Who are we?
 My name is Murad and I co-run a family owned business with my brother and father who share the same name, Jordan. Together, we have come to build a business based off honesty and quality with our customers’ satisfaction being our #1 priority. We decided to focus only on clear bra installations at our shop.

What is PPF?
 Here’s the 101 for those who don’t know what PPF is. An abbreviation for paint protection film, PPF is more commonly known as clear bra in the industry. It serves several purposes; shields your vehicle from everyday debris, keeps the paint’s shine, and helps maintain the vehicle’s value.

About our shop
 No one cares more about a business than the owner(s), right? Well, since it’s just family at ClearFilm, you can feel confident that we put our all into every installation we do. We have put considerable thought and energy into our facility. We’ve installed a state of the art air filtration system, water filtration system, and LED lighting to ensure that we provide the purest, cleanest, and best installation in town. Our care and technique has even brought in customers from all parts of the nation. Next time you’re in need of clear bra, keep the ClearFilm team in mind. You won’t be disappointed!

Our waiting area

Our install area

These 3 911 Turbo S got the full front end protected. Our film comes with a 10 year warranty, it has a hydrophobic top layer making it more resistant to yellowing or staining and it has self healing abilities against small scratches and swirl marks.

ClearFilm
788 Old Roswell Rd
Roswell, GA 30076

678-332-9306

Check out our reviews!
http://bit.ly/26s4uSd

www.clearfilm.com

Quick Reply: 3 - 991 Turbo S's in for Clear Bra at ClearFilm in Atlanta