Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Floor and rear deck mats for graphite blue interior?

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 11:44 PM
stealthpilot
Rennlist Member

Received 156 Likes on 98 Posts

Originally Posted by drwex
Do NOT get the Lloyd's mats called Graphite Blue. I ordered a sample and it seemed pretty close with the small swatch but when I got the mats they definitely did not match. Too turquoise! I am living with them for now but would love to hear if one of you got a Lloyd's color that either contrasted well or matched the Graphite Blue/Chalk interior.
It's important to get a lot of samples. I got all the blacks and grays to get a perfect match.

Also have to look at them in bright daylight for a high cri light source and not in your garage.
Old 05-26-2017, 09:16 AM
Al.Fresco
Three Wheelin'

Received 332 Likes on 190 Posts

Originally Posted by stealthpilot
How does this mat work when seats are up?
Roll it up and stick it in the funk when you need the seats up.
Old 05-26-2017, 11:24 AM
py0413
Racer

Received 71 Likes on 36 Posts

Mine came with a set of matching graphite blue floor mats. Where about did you purchase yours? Shouldn't the floor mats be standard equipped?
Old 05-26-2017, 03:21 PM
BB991
Intermediate

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

I would purchase a complimentary color from cocoamats. I have a natural color mats with my black interior/dark blue metallic exterior and like it...it lightens the interior up a bit. I think navy mats would look nice with graphite, or gray, if they have either of those colors.
Old 05-27-2017, 02:13 AM
planet
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the notes on Graphite Blue color from Lloyds. I will order samples before doing anything else.

Originally Posted by py0413
Mine came with a set of matching graphite blue floor mats. Where about did you purchase yours? Shouldn't the floor mats be standard equipped?
As mentioned above, I do have floor mats -- just had them out of the car for cleaning at the time of the photo.
Old 06-09-2017, 08:01 PM
planet
Instructor

Just wanted to follow-up.

Samples of Lloyd's Ultimat options are here -- asked for both blues and grays to compare with my Graphite Blue and Chalk interior, with Sport-Tex. Took a bunch of photos. Here's a are a couple of the more representative, compared to the OEM footwell mats (brightness-adjusted by the camera) and the folded down rear seat (ambient outdoor indirect light).

A couple notes:
* One of the samples (#125) doesn't seem to have any reference online that I could find.
* One of the samples is labeled with two numbers, "340 350" -- which corresponds to G. Blue.

Haven't made a decision about whether to get any of them, let alone which one, yet.
Attached Images   
Old 06-10-2017, 01:25 AM
drwex
Rennlist Member

Received 40 Likes on 9 Posts

#340 G Blue is the one I got and as you can see...not good! Really none of those look very good. I wonder if there is a Chalk to match the seats but it's probably stupid to get such light color floor matts. I'm living with the G Blue but it bugs me. Maybe I'll just go back to the stock ones.
Old 06-10-2017, 08:37 PM
planet
Instructor

Yeah. After sleeping on it, none of them look good.

No Lloyds Ultimats for me. Will keep an eye out for other colors/options in the future.

Quick Reply: Floor and rear deck mats for graphite blue interior?