Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Floor and rear deck mats for graphite blue interior?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2017, 07:52 PM
planet
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Floor and rear deck mats for graphite blue interior?

Looking for footwell and rear deck mats, but not having a lot of luck finding a source which does a color match for graphite blue.

Anyone have pointers to one of the better sources out there?

Interior photos, for reference....
Attached Images   
Old 05-20-2017, 07:54 PM
mgflyfish
Racer

check out cocomats.com
Old 05-20-2017, 07:58 PM
planet
Instructor

Originally Posted by mgflyfish
check out cocomats.com
Right - I didn't see a graphite blue option.
Old 05-20-2017, 09:12 PM
mgflyfish
Racer

Originally Posted by planet
Right - I didn't see a graphite blue option.
no-- i doubt you'll find a graphite blue mat anywhere--
may have to settle for a complimentary combo-
but best of luck in your search--
Old 05-20-2017, 11:45 PM
Speed2000
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Mine came with them
Attached Images  
Old 05-21-2017, 12:52 AM
planet
Instructor

Originally Posted by Speed2000
Mine came with them
Mine did, too. (Though not shown in the above photos.) Was looking to get my car a present, both for footwells and the rear deck.
Old 05-21-2017, 08:41 AM
Speed2000
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

How do you like the Sport-Tex seats? Spend last weekend on a 1000 mile road trip and was very comfortable the whole time. Last time I did the trip in my Acura and had leg cramps for a week when I got home lol. If you are looking for a good present for your car, I suggest a clear bra. Mine was covered before I brought it home with Suntek's new Ultra.
Attached Images  
Old 05-21-2017, 11:07 AM
Al.Fresco
Three Wheelin'

Received 331 Likes on 190 Posts

Have you tried Lloyd Ultimats. Can find them through several vendors and www.autoanything is one of them. Just bang in your year and model click the Ultimats link, and proceed through the selection process. When you get to color, make sure you select the all colors tab. Seems like they had one called G Blue.
Old 05-21-2017, 02:59 PM
stealthpilot
Rennlist Member

Received 144 Likes on 91 Posts

Try Lloyd's Mats. I was able to get a perfect match to the shade of black which Porsche uses for the Red/Black interior (Ebony). I think they have 56 color samples for their mats. You can contact any of their dealers and ask them for samples.

https://lloydmats.com/ultimat-colors/

Scroll down to the blues. Ask for samples of Dark Blue, Blue, Metro Blue, Marine Blue and Mid-Blue. All of those look relevant.

For embroidery and piping you could ask for samples of silver, white, medium blue vinyl and the dark blue threaded binding option.
Old 05-21-2017, 03:38 PM
planet
Instructor

Originally Posted by Speed2000
How do you like the Sport-Tex seats? Spend last weekend on a 1000 mile road trip and was very comfortable the whole time. Last time I did the trip in my Acura and had leg cramps for a week when I got home lol. If you are looking for a good present for your car, I suggest a clear bra. Mine was covered before I brought it home with Suntek's new Ultra.
Seats are awesome! Sport-Tex has a lot of give to it, and in the 18-ways adds to the feeling of envelopment. Also, breathes quite well. Only when the car has sat for multiple hours in 90 degree temps have I thought about ventilation -- and that only briefly. I also think the look is striking -- light where you want it, dark where you need it. I really love the appearance. Very happy I went with this option over classic black.

Thanks also for the advice on clear bra.
Old 05-21-2017, 03:39 PM
planet
Instructor

Originally Posted by stealthpilot
Try Lloyd's Mats. I was able to get a perfect match to the shade of black which Porsche uses for the Red/Black interior (Ebony). I think they have 56 color samples for their mats. You can contact any of their dealers and ask them for samples.

Scroll down to the blues. Ask for samples of Dark Blue, Blue, Metro Blue, Marine Blue and Mid-Blue. All of those look relevant.

For embroidery and piping you could ask for samples of silver, white, medium blue vinyl and the dark blue threaded binding option.
Great idea! Thanks!
Old 05-21-2017, 04:16 PM
planet
Instructor

Originally Posted by Fasttr
Have you tried Lloyd Ultimats. ... When you get to color, make sure you select the all colors tab. Seems like they had one called G Blue.
...They do! I don't remember seeing that before! Excellent.
Old 05-23-2017, 12:56 PM
911boy
Three Wheelin'

Received 137 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by stealthpilot

They are awesome. They did a black rear deck mat (over seats when down) with red "911" and two fronts with red PORSCHE. arrived in about a week. Fantastic people to deal with and love the mats
Old 05-25-2017, 11:26 PM
drwex
Rennlist Member

Received 40 Likes on 9 Posts

Do NOT get the Lloyd's mats called Graphite Blue. I ordered a sample and it seemed pretty close with the small swatch but when I got the mats they definitely did not match. Too turquoise! I am living with them for now but would love to hear if one of you got a Lloyd's color that either contrasted well or matched the Graphite Blue/Chalk interior.
Old 05-25-2017, 11:42 PM
stealthpilot
Rennlist Member

Received 144 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by 911boy
They are awesome. They did a black rear deck mat (over seats when down) with red "911" and two fronts with red PORSCHE. arrived in about a week. Fantastic people to deal with and love the mats
How does this mat work when seats are up?

Quick Reply: Floor and rear deck mats for graphite blue interior?