Sponsored by:

Exhaust Recommendation for 991.2

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2017, 01:20 PM
ginsmarc
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhaust Recommendation for 991.2

I’m interested in adding a performance exhaust to a 2015 911s. I want a really nice deep sound but not crazy loud with droning. Is there good after-market exhaust similar to Porsche’s factory option?
Old 05-10-2017, 04:23 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 684 Likes on 436 Posts

Hi ginsmarc! To answer your question directly, yes there is a system similar to Porsche's factory Sport Exhaust. We offer a Valvetronic Exhaust System that will give you a deeper, throatier, and sportier sound without the "crazy loud" sound that you want to stay away from--with the valves closed it is a very comfortable system. Open up the valves and your ears are treated to a truly intoxicating exotic roar that you can summon with the push of a button. The overrun that our system produces is nothing short of breathtaking, check out the video below. Your exhaust is currently set up to accept a valved system with minimal effort, so you would be able to obtain push-button exhaust tone control easily.

Check it out:

I would love to hear your thoughts on this exhaust system, and more about your goals for the car as well. Here's a shot of what the system looks like on the car:

Quick Reply: Exhaust Recommendation for 991.2