Sponsored by:

993 totaled m5 sold another m5 v10 totaled help

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2017, 12:35 PM
HK G36C
Rennlist Member

Received 62 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by R_Rated
It's all fine tuning and preference from here. His initial high level options ticked most of the big stuff and I think from what he posted it's a fine car if I had to guess.

Personal Preference Options:
-Seats
-Leather (everyone "likes" but its polarizing as who cares)
-Audio
-Exterior trim
-wheel type
-logos embedded

Highly wanted universally:
-Sport Chrono
-PSE (unless you know you will go aftermarket)
-PDCC
-PASM/SPAM
Originally Posted by Needsdecaf
Deep breath, relax.

You don't need to read all 400 pages. Just read the last few to get a flavor for the market.

Post the car you're looking at and people can help give you an idea on the value.

You need to put in the time and do the research. I understand you're under some kind of time crunch....but there are too many options on Porsches that are too personal to rely on others. Yes, we can tell you that you likely want sport chrono...but do you really want the wart on the dash? Most people would prefer PSE...but do you need a loud exhaust? I wouldn't buy a car without full leather....many here couldn't care. I hate the design of the multifunction wheel....but many can't fathom giving up the functionality. Seats fit different body types differently. And so on and so forth.

If you rush this, you're going to regret it.

Post the car, discuss what makes you happy and we can give you some guidance and input. But we can't make up your mind for you.
Thank you! it is so good to be back. The level of brotherhood is amazing here! It sure beats other sites. I will keep you guys posted.

Last edited by HK G36C; 02-14-2017 at 12:52 PM.

Quick Reply: 993 totaled m5 sold another m5 v10 totaled help