Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Detailing/Cleaning supplies

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2017, 10:25 AM
bwiele
Pro

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

I posted this elsewhere on the forum, but will repost here because it is useful information for this thread:

I realize this is too late to be helpful because you solved the problem, but I'll at least mention it here anyway. I have a bloated arsenal of cleaning & detailing products, always looking to find the next best thing. But the one tried and true cleaner that I go to when I have a tough problem to clean is called Oil Flo Safety Solvent. I've used this stuff for 10+ years and there's nothing else like it. (No affiliation or connection). When I bought a 4.5 yr old F 360, the original owner had left a big, ugly warning sticker on the dashboard. I'll never know why. When I peeled it off, it left behind a glue residue. This stuff took it off with zero impact to the leather. I use it for pen marks in the car (damn NYC parking attendants), dried tree sap, shoe marks on doors and thresholds, pretty much anything. It's available on Amazon, a little pricey but a bottle will last for years. Hope this is helpful to others.

Quick Reply: Detailing/Cleaning supplies