Sponsored by:

Sunroof not working

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 03:09 AM
satoru
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Sunroof not working

Anyone had trouble with sunroof? Both buttons don't work to open or close. Is there any reset like when the side windows will not auto open or close (window manual reset). Sunshade does work tho, but the auto function does not.

Just wanted to see if anyone else had problem before making da call

tia
Old 08-24-2016, 03:25 PM
Dirac
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by satoru
Anyone had trouble with sunroof? Both buttons don't work to open or close. Is there any reset like when the side windows will not auto open or close (window manual reset). Sunshade does work tho, but the auto function does not.

Just wanted to see if anyone else had problem before making da call

tia
Took mine in for service last week. The fabric liner crinkled up and actually jammed the roof cover open. The service manager said they had seen one other instance of this. Replacement part 2 weeks from Germany.
Old 08-24-2016, 09:32 PM
satoru
Racer

Originally Posted by Dirac
Took mine in for service last week. The fabric liner crinkled up and actually jammed the roof cover open. The service manager said they had seen one other instance of this. Replacement part 2 weeks from Germany.
Cool, thanks calling now.
Old 08-27-2016, 02:51 AM
satoru
Racer

Default Fixed...

UPDATE

For the heck of it, tried the reset kinda like the window one. It worked!!! Glass just stopped working, stuck in closed position. Both buttons INOP. Shade was also working funny as well. While holding open button for shade, it would just open and stop when button is released. So I kept holding til it closed, then let go of the button. The shade would on it's own open exactly one inch then stop.

So the reset thing I found on another thread for the side window says hold open buton release etc. Decided to try on sunroof as well. Held shade button till it went open, close, open, close, open, close. It did that three times then stopped by itself. Ok so tried the sunroof buttons and they both worked, vent and fully open.

Just wanted to pass on info if anyone else had a funky sunroof acting up.

Quick Reply: Sunroof not working