Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Track Insurance

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2016 | 08:28 PM
991carreradriver
Rennlist Member

Default Track Insurance

RLI Insurance - has anyone had any experience with these folks?
Old 05-18-2016 | 04:51 PM
Sir5n
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by RLI-Drew
Hi Frank!

I work for RLI Track Day. I saw your note and thought I would follow-up with a little more information about who RLI Track Day is. We’re the company that has been underwriting Lockton Motorsports’ HPDE insurance product for the past 8 years. Just this year, we started offering single-event HPDE insurance direct to drivers. While our direct-to-driver product is new, we’ve been the carrier for more HPDE policies than any other insurance company.
Approximate cost per day?
Old 05-18-2016 | 04:52 PM
BradB
Drifting

Hi Frank!

I work for RLI Track Day. I saw your note and thought I would follow-up with a little more information about who RLI Track Day is. We’re the company that has been underwriting Lockton Motorsports’ HPDE insurance product for the past 8 years. Just this year, we started offering single-event HPDE insurance direct to drivers. While our direct-to-driver product is new, we’ve been the carrier for more HPDE policies than any other insurance company.
Good to know! Is RLI based in St. Louis?
Old 05-18-2016 | 05:21 PM
Sir5n
Three Wheelin'

Hey Keith!

Cost is per event, not per day and depends on your vehicle's value and the track.

Let's say you are doing a PCA event at Thunderhill Raceway with a '16 911 Carrera S valued at $107,000. Our premium starts at $540.

If you give me your info, I can get a quote right here, or you can check for yourself at our site RLItrackday.com
Thanks will do!
PM sent
Old 05-18-2016 | 08:42 PM
991carreradriver
Rennlist Member

Hi Frank!

Thanks Drew. I will PM you with some questions.
Old 05-18-2016 | 08:46 PM
32krazy!
Rennlist Member

have you ever considered insuring the 1/2 mile events that populate the country now? we run side by side 1/2 mile drag races and the amount of exotic cars showing up now is staggering.

Quick Reply: Track Insurance