Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GP Automobile Renewal Service - GTS - Paint correction, nano coating, and clear bra

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2016, 12:11 AM
reuben991
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ///Armin
In reference to the nano coating, is this CQuqartz finest? what's the advantage in applying to interior parts?
CQuartz Finest on the PPF, CQuartz UK on the wheels, CQuartz Fabric on the Alcantara and CQuartz Leather & Vinyl on the leather. The interior products offer some protection and help with cleaning.

http://www.cquartz.com/products/
Old 05-12-2016, 08:55 AM
joeyrocks
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Incredible work, definitely setting the standard for PPF and Coatings.
Old 05-12-2016, 09:01 AM
LexVan
Banned

Received 5,388 Likes on 2,509 Posts

Also, I have found Cquartz a bit difficult to work with when washing the cars, the dirty areas dry so quickly so a lot of times the wash mitt is being applied to a dry surface?
Sounds like you need improved technique and a foam gun. Work smaller areas; foam, dwell time, wash, rinse, and move to next section.
Old 05-12-2016, 09:29 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 708 Likes on 369 Posts

Thank you all for taking the time and checking out this thread. My intention in all my write-ups is to educate, educate, and educate some more. There are many talented installers around the country that do amazing work and I want you guys to see behind the scene how much skill, hard work, and passion goes into a proper installation. Hence why some guys charge the premiums they do. These cars are amazing and deserve respect, as they will outlive us. Properly caring for them from the start assured an amazing ownership experience for all those that come into and out of a car's life.
Old 05-12-2016, 09:36 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Impeccable work, amazing attention to detail and final results really show it! In reference to the nano coating, is this CQuqartz finest? what's the advantage in applying to interior parts? Also, I have found Cquartz a bit difficult to work with when washing the cars, the dirty areas dry so quickly so a lot of times the wash mitt is being applied to a dry surface?
Yes..as Reuben mentioned already, he and his wife are the owners, we used CQ Finest on the film. We used CQ Leather on all interior leather and plastics. It helps prevent stains and protects very well. It's also nice as it doesn't alter the appearance of what it's applied to.

If any nano product isn't applied properly, the performance and longevity is severely hindered. Was your application done DIY or professionally? Are you using Reload to maintain the coating?
Old 05-12-2016, 05:05 PM
STG
Race Director

Received 193 Likes on 137 Posts

Jaw dropping work

And the GTS?
Old 05-12-2016, 05:19 PM
Peruna
Racer

Received 81 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by MoeMistry
Yes..as Reuben mentioned already, he and his wife are the owners, we used CQ Finest on the film. We used CQ Leather on all interior leather and plastics. It helps prevent stains and protects very well. It's also nice as it doesn't alter the appearance of what it's applied to.

If any nano product isn't applied properly, the performance and longevity is severely hindered. Was your application done DIY or professionally? Are you using Reload to maintain the coating?
Moe, you are a master of your craft. I wish I was located anywhere near you. Would you recommend any detailer / installer in the DFW area?
Old 05-12-2016, 07:00 PM
jumpshowhigh
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Moe, this is absolutely amazing....have you considered running for President?
Old 10-25-2016, 05:21 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Hard to believe six months have gone by and she just came in for her semi-annual.

Client doing an excellent job with home care and we nano'd the wheels for greater protection. She should look great for many years to come.

Quick Reply: GP Automobile Renewal Service - GTS - Paint correction, nano coating, and clear bra