Sponsored by:

M-ACarbon Paddles installed

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2016, 05:35 PM
stratocaster69
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default M-ACarbon Paddles installed

Just installed these and fitment is top notch. I really like that they are more accessable now and they of course match the factory carbon perfect for the pattern and color.
Attached Images  
Old 02-08-2016, 05:45 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,589 Likes on 2,335 Posts

sweet!
Old 02-08-2016, 05:50 PM
NoGaBiker
Drifting

Received 233 Likes on 125 Posts

Question, Strat: Was this a perceived need (Damn, I keep missing my shift paddles under duress!) that MA Carbon stepped in to fill for you, or was it a need that lay dormant and unknown till you saw an ad for MA Carbon paddle extensions?

Seriously not ragging on you, I've bought more items for the latter reason than the former and am considering 380mm discs right now for no conceivable reason except "Dayummm, those look fine!". But I've never noticed anything except very nice ergos on the aluminum paddles on my SD wheel. Just wondering if others have problems with these?
Old 02-08-2016, 05:50 PM
stratocaster69
Burning Brakes

Thanks Larry. Easy install for sure!
Old 02-08-2016, 05:52 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,589 Likes on 2,335 Posts

Originally Posted by NoGaBiker
Question, Strat: Was this a perceived need (Damn, I keep missing my shift paddles under duress!) that MA Carbon stepped in to fill for you, or was it a need that lay dormant and unknown till you saw an ad for MA Carbon paddle extensions?

Seriously not ragging on you, I've bought more items for the latter reason than the former and am considering 380mm discs right now for no conceivable reason except "Dayummm, those look fine!". But I've never noticed anything except very nice ergos on the aluminum paddles on my SD wheel. Just wondering if others have problems with these?
"does that smell like money, smoldering in my pocket"
Old 02-08-2016, 06:11 PM
stratocaster69
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by NoGaBiker

I know you aren't and I can take it lol Its all about ergonomics. Everyone has different hands and driving style. I am mostly and 10 and 2 and these are just bam, right there.

The other thing is I like the look, ties in with the rest of my carbon. And I will be doing the carbon fiber center piece and doing away with the chrome center piece in the steering wheel. Wanted to be different than the rest.

Modding to me is part of the fun, even if some think its silly. If so, I will find something to get on them about lol Now don't make me get on you about that two tone interior (:
Old 02-08-2016, 06:12 PM
stratocaster69
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Larry Cable
"does that smell like money, smoldering in my pocket"
LMAO

Quick Reply: M-ACarbon Paddles installed