Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Deleted

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2015 | 02:09 PM
OMG Noooooo....
Racer

Default Deleted

Deleted because I cant tell the difference between 991 and 997.....

Last edited by OMG Noooooo....; 12-11-2015 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Not 991...997.....
Old 12-11-2015 | 02:59 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

you need to explain the grave error of judgement that the 1972 AMC Matador represents in an otherwise increasingly respectable automotive provenance...

Thank goodness TG as we know it is over, it would be a major embarrassment if you appeared on the
show and JC found out about that!

Merry Christmas!

- Larry
Old 12-11-2015 | 08:46 PM
mathfuzzy
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Larry Cable
you need to explain the grave error of judgement that the 1972 AMC Matador represents in an otherwise increasingly respectable automotive provenance...
No doubt it was inspired by seeing it appear in "the Man with the Golden Gun." A Javelin might have been a more acceptable choice though.
Old 12-11-2015 | 10:33 PM
OMG Noooooo....
Racer

Originally Posted by Larry Cable

Merry Christmas!

- Larry
I was young and dumb... I wanted an American car.

My father collected old and vintage vehicles. He loved all things American. He was the 1st person to run and sell Mack trucks in the UK, he was very successful and was given the Keys to Allentown by the Mayor in the late 1970's..

I grew up around Buicks, Chryslers, Edsel and so much much more...When I was 4 my mother took me on holiday in her yellow 1971 Plymouth Barracuda... Back in those (good olde) days anything American was like being from Mars.

Cutting a very long story very short, I loved American cars. So when I was 17 and someone told me about a big black American car for sale in a nearby village for only 200 pounds.. I cycled over there with my money and came back with a straight six bag of ****, AMC Matador... but it was at least black...

Merry Christmas Larry.

Quick Reply: Deleted