991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My New GTS - First Drive -California Coast

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2016 | 12:33 AM
cajerseyboy
Banned

The daily membership to cypress wasn't granted due to the GTS. It was still, however, one of the best days of my life....and I am married with 3 kids. Up the p coast highway with the top down. Life is and was very good During that drive.

Pine valley, Olympic Club and several others are in the "played that" stable. There is a chance for St. Andrews in June that would take the top spot though.

Love this car.
Old 03-17-2016 | 12:35 AM
cajerseyboy
Banned

One more. Thanks for reviving this thread from Oct. brought me back to that drive.
Old 03-17-2016 | 09:21 PM
Dewinator
Drifting

Originally Posted by NA430GTS
The daily membership to cypress wasn't granted due to the GTS. It was still, however, one of the best days of my life....and I am married with 3 kids.
Hmm I'm confused by this are you saying they told you that you could only play golf if you drove up in a higher end car? Sorry I'm not a golfer.

If you're married with 3 kids, isn't just about any day you get out of the house one of the best days of your life?
Old 03-17-2016 | 11:00 PM
fastdiablo
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Dewinator
Hmm I'm confused by this are you saying they told you that you could only play golf if you drove up in a higher end car? Sorry I'm not a golfer.

If you're married with 3 kids, isn't just about any day you get out of the house one of the best days of your life?

Brian, you ready for this autocross this weekend my man!?
Old 03-17-2016 | 11:45 PM
cajerseyboy
Banned

Originally Posted by fastdiablo
Brian, you ready for this autocross this weekend my man!?
Beyond excited, Gabe!!! Planning on being there for the walk through at 7AM. Can't wait to put her through the paces. Looks like rain is in the forecast which could make for some fun driving.

Quick Reply: My New GTS - First Drive -California Coast